Citations for "The contribution of minimum wages to increasing wage inequality"
by Coen N. Teulings
- Klaus M. Schmidt, 2011.
"Social Preferences and Competition,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 207-231, 08.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009. "Social Preferences and Competition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 298, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2011. "Social preferences and competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 19766, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Social Preferences and Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 11313, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Naude, Wim & Nagler, Paula, 2015. "Industrialisation, Innovation, Inclusion," MERIT Working Papers 043, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3kup1vc9je5h30d2n is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Lopes de Melo, 2012. "Firm Heterogeneity, Sorting and the Minimum Wage," 2012 Meeting Papers 611, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Coen N. Teulings, 2003.
"Are Education Subsidies an Efficient Redistributive Device?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-024/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Sep 2003.
- Robert Dur & Coen Teulings, 2003. "Are Education Subsides an Efficient Redistributive Device?," CEE Discussion Papers 0030, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Robert Dur & Coen Teulings, 2003. "Are education subsides an efficient redistributive device?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19493, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Natalya Shelkova, 2015.
"Low-Wage Labor Markets and the Power of Suggestion,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 73(1), pages 61-88, March.
- Natalya Y. Shelkova, 2008. "Low-Wage Labor Markets and the Power of Suggestion," Working papers 2008-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Natalya Y. Shelkova, 2008. "Low-wage labor markets amd the power of suggestion," Working Papers 1112, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David H. Autor & Alan Manning & Christopher L. Smith, 2016. "The contribution of the minimum wage to US wage inequality over three decades: a reassessment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64590, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Afonso, Óscar, 2016. "Effects of labour-market institutions on employment, wages, R&D intensity and growth in 27 OECD countries: From theory to practice," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 48-62.
- Daron Acemoglu & David Autor, 2010.
"Skills, Tasks and Technologies: Implications for Employment and Earnings,"
NBER Working Papers
16082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Autor, David, 2011. "Skills, Tasks and Technologies: Implications for Employment and Earnings," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Kambayashi, Ryo & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Yamada, Ken, 2013.
"Minimum wage in a deflationary economy: The Japanese experience, 1994–2003,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 264-276.
- Ryo Kambayashi & Daiji Kawaguchi & Ken Yamada, 2013. "Minimum Wage in a Deflationary Economy: The Japanese Experience, 1994–2003," Working Papers 07-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ådne Cappelen, 2006. "Differences in Learning and Inequality," Discussion Papers 457, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Pieter A. Gautier & José Luis Moraga-González, 2004.
"Strategic Wage Setting and Coordination Frictions with Multiple Applications,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1304, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pieter A. Gautier & Jose L. Moraga, 2004. "Strategic Wage Setting and Coordination Frictions with Multiple Applications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-063/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 16 Aug 2004.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Moraga-González, José L., 2004. "Strategic Wage Setting and Coordination Frictions with Multiple Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 1260, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heblich, Stephan, 2007. "Eigenverantwortliche Individuen und Pro-Aktive Unternehmen," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-48-07, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Nikutowski, Oliver, 2007. "Accelerated Technological Progress - An Explanation for Wage Dispersion and a Possible Solution to the Productivity Paradox," Discussion Papers in Economics 1925, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:siu:wpaper:35-2012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01j38606940 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pauline Givord, 2011. "Essay on Four Issues in Public Policy Evaluation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3ku, Sciences Po.
- Anna Lukiyanova, 2011. "Effects of Minimum Wages on the Russian Wage Distribution," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alok Kumar, 2008. "Capital Tax, Minimum Wage, and Labor Market Outcomes," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 133-154, January.