Citations for "Determinants of Economic Corruption: A Cross-Country Comparison"
by Abdiweli M. Ali & Hoden Said Isse
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Handapangoda, Wasana Sampath, 2014. "Political environment a ground for public sector corruption? Evidence from a cross-country analysis," MPRA Paper 54721, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Mar 2014.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saha, Shrabani & Gounder, Rukmani, 2013. "Corruption and economic development nexus: Variations across income levels in a non-linear framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 70-79.
- Mohamed Dridi, 2014. "Corruption and Education: Empirical Evidence," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 476-493.
- Fang Huang & John Rice, 2012. "Firm Networking and Bribery in China: Assessing Some Potential Negative Consequences of Firm Openness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(4), pages 533-545, June.
- Eugen Dimant, 2013.
"The Nature of Corruption - An Interdisciplinary Perspective,"
Working Papers CIE
70, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2013. "The nature of corruption: An interdisciplinary perspective," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eugen Dimant, 2014. "The Nature of Corruption - An Interdisciplinary Perspective," Working Papers CIE 79, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Timothy Hinks & Artjoms Ivlevs, 2012.
"Bribing Behaviour and Sample Selection: Evidence from Post-Socialist countries and Western Europe,"
20121208, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Timothy Hinks, 2015. "Bribing Behaviour and Sample Selection: Evidence from Post-Socialist Countries and Western Europe," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 235(2), pages 139-167, March.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Kar, Saibal & Roy, Sanjukta, 2013. "Corruption and persistent informality: An empirical investigation for India," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 357-373.
- Henri Atangana ondoa, 2014. "The determinants of corporate corruption in Cameroon," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 938-950.
- Cameron, Lisa & Chaudhuri, Ananish & Erkal, Nisvan & Gangadharan, Lata, 2009. "Propensities to engage in and punish corrupt behavior: Experimental evidence from Australia, India, Indonesia and Singapore," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 843-851, August.
- Zaouali, Amira, 2014. "Corruption’s and Democracy’s effects on Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 54535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan Lubna, 2011.
"Rule Of Law, Legal Development And Economic Growth: Perspectives For Pakistan,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 48-59, June.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2010. "Rule of Law, Legal Development and Economic Growth: Perspectives for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 25565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Rosaria Alfano & Anna Laura Baraldi & Claudia Cantabene, 2014.
"The Effect of the Decentralization Degree on Corruption: A New Interpretation,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 2014/10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Maria Rosaria Alfano & Anna Laura Baraldi & Claudia Cantabene, 2014. "The Effect of the Decentralization Degree on Corruption: A New Interpretation," Working papers 4, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Kodila Tedika, Oasis, 2012.
"Empirical Survey on the Causes of the Corruption
[Aperçu empirique sur les causes de la corruption]," MPRA Paper 41484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Fielding, 2014.
"The Dynamics of Aid and Political Rights,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9), pages 1197-1218, 09.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2014. "The Antecedents and Effects of Corruption - A Reassessment of Current (Empirical) Findings," MPRA Paper 60947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albert Honlonkou, 2003. "Corruption, inflation, croissance et développement humain durable. Y a-t-il un lien ?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 123(3), pages 89-106.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2012. "Marriage and Corruption : An empirical analysis on european data," MPRA Paper 40311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhry, Mumtaz Anwar & Shabbir, Ghulam, 2007.
"Determinants of corruption in developing countries,"
HWWI Research Papers
- Ghulam Shabbir & Mumtaz Anwar, 2007. "Determinants of Corruption in Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 751-764.
- Yongzheng Liu & Haibo Feng, 2014.
"Tax Structure and Corruption: Cross-Country Evidence,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1427, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Yongzheng Liu & Haibo Feng, 2015. "Tax structure and corruption: cross-country evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 162(1), pages 57-78, January.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2010.
"The Determinants of Corruption in Transition Economies,"
Discussion Paper Series
a533, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2012. "The determinants of corruption in transition economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 54-60.
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek, 2014. "Corruption and growth: The role of governance, public spending, and economic development," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 202-215.
- Eugen Dimant & Tim Krieger & Margarete Redlin, 2013.
"A Crook is a Crook … But is He Still a Crook Abroad? - On the Effect of Immigration on Destination-Country Corruption,"
Working Papers CIE
71, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Eugen Dimant & Tim Krieger & Margarete Redlin, 2014. "A Crook is a Crook ... But is He Still a Crook Abroad? On the Effect of Immigration on Destination-Country Corruption," CESifo Working Paper Series 5032, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dimant, Eugen & Krieger, Tim & Redlin, Margarete, 2013. "A crook is a crook ... but is he still a crook abroad? On the effect of immigration on destination-country corruption," Discussion Paper Series 2013-03, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Daniela Viorică & Dănuţ Jemna & Carmen Pintilescu, 2011. "Determinants Of Corruption In Romania And Its Impact On Economic Growth," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2011, pages 225-233, july.
- Kalenborn, Christine & Lessmann, Christian, 2013.
"The impact of democracy and press freedom on corruption: Conditionality matters,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 857-886.
- Christine Kalenborn & Christian Lessmann, 2012. "The Impact of Democracy and Press Freedom on Corruption: Conditionality Matters," CESifo Working Paper Series 3917, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2004. "Legal Quality, Inequality, and Tolerance," Working Papers 04-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Harbi, Sana El & Anderson, Alistair R., 2010. "Institutions and the shaping of different forms of entrepreneurship," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 436-444, June.
- Awasthi, Rajul & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2014. "Can tax simplification help lower tax corruption ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6988, The World Bank.
- Jaime Bonet Morón, 2007. "¿Por qué es pobre el Chocó?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL 004306, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- L. Cameron & A. Chaudhuri & N. Erkal & L. Gangadharan, 2005. "Do Attitudes Towards Corruption Differ Across Cultures? Experimental Evidence from Australia, India, Indonesia andSingapore," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 943, The University of Melbourne.
- Judge, William Q. & McNatt, D. Brian & Xu, Weichu, 2011. "The antecedents and effects of national corruption: A meta-analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 93-103, January.