Citations for "Determinants of Economic Corruption: A Cross-Country Comparison"
by Abdiweli M. Ali & Hoden Said Isse
- Zaouali, Amira, 2014. "Corruption’s and Democracy’s effects on Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 54535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2004. "Legal Quality, Inequality, and Tolerance," Working Papers 04-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2014. "The Antecedents and Effects of Corruption - A Reassessment of Current (Empirical) Findings," MPRA Paper 60947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fang Huang & John Rice, 2012. "Firm Networking and Bribery in China: Assessing Some Potential Negative Consequences of Firm Openness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(4), pages 533-545, June.
- Hasan Lubna, 2011.
"Rule Of Law, Legal Development And Economic Growth: Perspectives For Pakistan,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 48-59, June.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2010. "Rule of Law, Legal Development and Economic Growth: Perspectives for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 25565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2012.
"The determinants of corruption in transition economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 54-60.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2010. "The Determinants of Corruption in Transition Economies," Discussion Paper Series a533, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jaime Bonet Morón, 2007.
"¿Por qué es pobre el Chocó?,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL
004306, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- L. Cameron & A. Chaudhuri & N. Erkal & L. Gangadharan, 2005. "Do Attitudes Towards Corruption Differ Across Cultures? Experimental Evidence from Australia, India, Indonesia andSingapore," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 943, The University of Melbourne.
- Eugen Dimant & Tim Krieger & Margarete Redlin, 2015.
"A Crook is a Crook … But is He Still a Crook Abroad? On the Effect of Immigration on Destination-Country Corruption,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 16(4), pages 464-489, November.
- Eugen Dimant & Tim Krieger & Margarete Redlin, 2014. "A Crook is a Crook ... But is He Still a Crook Abroad? On the Effect of Immigration on Destination-Country Corruption," CESifo Working Paper Series 5032, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dimant, Eugen & Krieger, Tim & Redlin, Margarete, 2013. "A crook is a crook ... but is he still a crook abroad? On the effect of immigration on destination-country corruption," Discussion Paper Series 2013-03, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Cameron, Lisa & Chaudhuri, Ananish & Erkal, Nisvan & Gangadharan, Lata, 2009. "Propensities to engage in and punish corrupt behavior: Experimental evidence from Australia, India, Indonesia and Singapore," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 843-851, August.
- David Fielding, 2011.
"The Dynamics of Aid and Political Rights,"
1102, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2011.
- Houqe, Muhammad Nurul & Monem, Reza M., 2016. "IFRS Adoption, Extent of Disclosure, and Perceived Corruption: A Cross-Country Study," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 363-378.
- Eugen Dimant, 2013.
"The Nature of Corruption - An Interdisciplinary Perspective,"
Working Papers CIE
70, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Ghulam Shabbir & Mumtaz Anwar, 2007.
"Determinants of Corruption in Developing Countries,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 751-764.
- Chaudhry, Mumtaz Anwar & Shabbir, Ghulam, 2007. "Determinants of corruption in developing countries," HWWI Research Papers 2-11, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek, 2014. "Corruption and growth: The role of governance, public spending, and economic development," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 202-215.
- Maria Rosaria Alfano & Anna Laura Baraldi, 2015. "The role of political competition in the link between electoral systems and corruption: an extension," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 4(1), pages 5-24, June.
- Anselm Komla Abots, 2015. "Foreign Ownership of Firms and Corruption in Africa," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 647-655.
- Ivlevs Artjoms & Hinks Timothy, 2015.
"Bribing Behaviour and Sample Selection: Evidence from Post-Socialist Countries and Western Europe,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 235(2), pages 139-167, April.
- Timothy Hinks & Artjoms Ivlevs, 2012. "Bribing Behaviour and Sample Selection: Evidence from Post-Socialist countries and Western Europe," Working Papers 20121208, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2012. "Marriage and Corruption : An empirical analysis on european data," MPRA Paper 40311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henri Atangana ondoa, 2014. "The determinants of corporate corruption in Cameroon," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 938-950.
- Kalenborn, Christine & Lessmann, Christian, 2013.
"The impact of democracy and press freedom on corruption: Conditionality matters,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 857-886.
- Christine Kalenborn & Christian Lessmann, 2012. "The Impact of Democracy and Press Freedom on Corruption: Conditionality Matters," CESifo Working Paper Series 3917, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2013.
"The nature of corruption: An interdisciplinary perspective,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2013-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dutta, Nabamita & Kar, Saibal & Roy, Sanjukta, 2013. "Corruption and persistent informality: An empirical investigation for India," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 357-373.
- Judge, William Q. & McNatt, D. Brian & Xu, Weichu, 2011. "The antecedents and effects of national corruption: A meta-analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 93-103, January.
- Eugen Dimant, 2014.
"The Nature of Corruption - An Interdisciplinary Perspective,"
Working Papers CIE
79, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Awasthi, Rajul & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2014. "Can tax simplification help lower tax corruption ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6988, The World Bank.
- Rajul Awasthi & Nihal Bayraktar, 2015. "Can tax simplification help lower tax corruption?," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 297-330, December.
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Handapangoda, Wasana Sampath, 2014. "Political environment a ground for public sector corruption? Evidence from a cross-country analysis," MPRA Paper 54721, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Mar 2014.
- Maria Rosaria Alfano & Anna Laura Baraldi & Claudia Cantabene, 2014.
"The Effect of the Decentralization Degree on Corruption: A New Interpretation,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 2014/10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Maria Rosaria Alfano & Anna Laura Baraldi & Claudia Cantabene, 2014. "The Effect of the Decentralization Degree on Corruption: A New Interpretation," Working papers 4, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Saha, Shrabani & Gounder, Rukmani, 2013. "Corruption and economic development nexus: Variations across income levels in a non-linear framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 70-79.
- Eugen Dimant & Tim Krieger & Margarete Redlin, 2013.
"A Crook is a Crook … But is He Still a Crook Abroad? - On the Effect of Immigration on Destination-Country Corruption,"
Working Papers CIE
71, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Elena Gross, 2015. "What effect does development aid have on productivity in recipient countries? An analysis using quantiles and thresholds," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 232, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Daniela Viorică & Dănuţ Jemna & Carmen Pintilescu, 2011. "Determinants Of Corruption In Romania And Its Impact On Economic Growth," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2011, pages 225-233, july.
- Harbi, Sana El & Anderson, Alistair R., 2010. "Institutions and the shaping of different forms of entrepreneurship," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 436-444, June.
- Kodila Tedika, Oasis, 2012.
"Empirical Survey on the Causes of the Corruption
[Aperçu empirique sur les causes de la corruption]," MPRA Paper 41484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Dridi, 2014. "Corruption and Education: Empirical Evidence," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 476-493.
- Kasekende, Elizabeth & Abuka, Charles & Sarr, Mare, 2016. "Extractive industries and corruption: Investigating the effectiveness of EITI as a scrutiny mechanism," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 117-128.
- Albert Honlonkou, 2003. "Corruption, inflation, croissance et développement humain durable. Y a-t-il un lien ?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 123(3), pages 89-106.
- Irvin Mikhail Soto & Willy Walter Cortéz, 2015. "La corrupción en la burocracia estatal mexicana," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 17(33), pages 161-182, July-Dece.
- Yongzheng Liu & Haibo Feng, 2015.
"Tax structure and corruption: cross-country evidence,"
Springer, vol. 162(1), pages 57-78, January.
- Yongzheng Liu & Haibo Feng, 2014. "Tax Structure and Corruption: Cross-Country Evidence," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1427, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.