Relationship-Oriented Cultures, Corruption, and International Marketing Success
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L Alan Winters, 2004. "Trade Liberalisation and Economic Performance: An Overview," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages F4-F21, 02.
- Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2003.
"Distance, Skill Deepening and Development: Will Peripheral Countries Ever Get Rich?,"
NBER Working Papers
9447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Redding, Stephen & Schott, Peter K., 2003. "Distance, skill deepening and development: will peripheral countries ever get rich?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 515-541, December.
- Stephen Redding & Peter K Schott, 2003. "Distance, skill deepening and development : will peripheral countries ever get rich?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 207, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Schott, Peter K., 2003. "Distance, Skill Deepening and Development: Will Peripheral Countries Ever Get Rich?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2003. "Distance, Skill Deepening and Development: Will Peripheral Countries Ever Get Rich?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0572, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2003. "Distance, skill deepening and development: will peripheral countries ever get rich?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3703, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2006.
"The United Nations convention against corruption and its impact on international companies,"
IESE Research Papers
D/656, IESE Business School, revised 12 Oct 2006.
- Antonio ArgandoÃ±a, 2007. "The United Nations Convention Against Corruption and its Impact on International Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 481-496, September.
- Freund, Caroline L. & Weinhold, Diana, 2004. "The effect of the Internet on international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 171-189, January.
- Bert Scholtens & Lammertjan Dam, 2007. "Cultural Values and International Differences in Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 273-284, October.
- Bruce Kogut & Harbir Singh, 1988. "The Effect of National Culture on the Choice of Entry Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 411-432, September.
- Oded Shenkar, 2001. "Cultural Distance Revisited: Towards a More Rigorous Conceptualization and Measurement of Cultural Differences," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(3), pages 519-535, September.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000. "Local Corruption and Global Capital Flows," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(2), pages 303-354.
- Toke S. Aidt, 2003. "Economic analysis of corruption: a survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(491), pages F632-F652, November.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. " A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- Gabriel Donleavy & Kit-Chun Lam & Simon Ho, 2008. "Does East Meet West in Business Ethics: An Introduction to the Special Issue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 1-8, April.
- Alam, M S, 1995. "A Theory of Limits on Corruption and Some Applications," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 419-35.
- Tripodo, G. & Dazzi, N., 1995. "Market attractiveness of developing countries," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 287-303, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:92:y:2010:i:2:p:251-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.