The United Nations convention against corruption and its impact on international companies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio ArgandoÃ±a, 2007. "The United Nations Convention Against Corruption and its Impact on International Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 481-496, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryane Michael, 2004. "What Does the UN Convention on Corruption Teach Us About International Regulatory Harmonisation?," Macroeconomics 0406004, EconWPA.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1997. "Corruption and the Global Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Bernardi & Michael Witek & Michael Melton, 2009. "A Four-Country Study of the Associations Between Bribery and Unethical Actions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 389-403, February.
- Ren Li, 2013. "Media Corruption: A Chinese Characteristic," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 297-310, August.
- Jennifer Chandler & John Graham, 2010. "Relationship-Oriented Cultures, Corruption, and International Marketing Success," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 251-267, March.
- Muhammad Azizul Islam & Shamima Haque & Thusitha Dissanayake & Philomena Leung & Karen Handley, 2015. "Corporate Disclosure in Relation to Combating Corporate Bribery: A Case Study of Two Chinese Telecommunications Companies," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(3), pages 309-326, September.
- Christopher Baughn & Nancy Bodie & Mark Buchanan & Michael Bixby, 2010. "Bribery in International Business Transactions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 15-32, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBribery; Convention against corruption; Corruption; Extortion; International business; United Nations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .