What Does the UN Convention on Corruption Teach Us About International Regulatory Harmonisation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tharp, Paul A., 1976. "Transnational enterprises and international regulation: A survey of various approaches in international organizations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 47-73, December.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Kalypso Nicolaodis, 1997. "Mutual Recognition of Regulatory Regimes: Some Lessons and Prospects," Jean Monnet Working Papers 7, Jean Monnet Chair.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio ArgandoÃ±a, 2007.
"The United Nations Convention Against Corruption and its Impact on International Companies,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 481-496, September.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2006. "The United Nations convention against corruption and its impact on international companies," IESE Research Papers D/656, IESE Business School, revised 12 Oct 2006.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0406004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .