A Four-Country Study of the Associations Between Bribery and Unethical Actions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher J. Waller & Thierry Verdier & Roy Gardner, 2002. "Corruption: Top Down or Bottom Up?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(4), pages 688-703, October.
- Antonio ArgandoÃ±a, 2007.
"The United Nations Convention Against Corruption and its Impact on International Companies,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 481-496, September.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2006. "The United Nations convention against corruption and its impact on international companies," IESE Research Papers D/656, IESE Business School, revised 12 Oct 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:vra:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:224-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonino Vaccaro, 2012. "To Pay or Not to Pay? Dynamic Transparency and the Fight Against the Mafia’s Extortionists," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 23-35, March.
- Gwang-Suk Kim & Grace Lee & Kiwan Park, 2010. "A Cross-National Investigation on How Ethical Consumers Build Loyalty Toward Fair Trade Brands," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(4), pages 589-611, November.
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, 2017. "Cultivating greater self-confidence in African management research," MPRA Paper 79751, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Dariusz Turek & Agnieszka Wojtczuk-Turek, 2011. "Competence as a determinant of employees' unethical behavior (Kompetencyjne uwarunkowania nieetycznego zachowania pracownikow)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(34a), pages 127-146.
- Tobias Karmann & René Mauer & Tessa C. Flatten & Malte Brettel, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Corruption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 223-234, January.
- Elizabeth Jonson & Linda McGuire & Deirdre O’Neill, 2015. "Teaching Ethics to Undergraduate Business Students in Australia: Comparison of Integrated and Stand-alone Approaches," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 477-491, December.
More about this item
Keywordsbribery; social desirability response bias;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:84:y:2009:i:3:p:389-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.