Citations for "Why Was Europe Left at the Station when America's Productivity Locomotive Departed?"
by Gordon, Robert J
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2007.
"Mind the Gap! International Comparisons of Productivity in Services and Goods Production,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 281-307, 05.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2006. "Mind the gap! International comparisons of productivity in services and goods production," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-175, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015.
"An Innovation Policy Framework: Bridging the Gap between Industrial Dynamics and Growth,"
Working Paper Series
1054, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015. "An Innovation Policy Framework: Bridging the gap between industrial dynamics and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 391, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tomi Kyyrä & Mika Maliranta, 2008.
"The micro-level dynamics of declining labour share: lessons from the Finnish great leap ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(6), pages 1147-1172, December.
- Tomi Kyyrä & Mika Maliranta, 2006. "The Micro-Level Dynamics of Declining Labour Share: Lessons from the Finnish Great Leap," Discussion Papers 406, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Nick Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2007.
"Americans do I.T. better: US multinationals and the productivity miracle,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
4555, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Americans Do IT Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 167-201, February.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," NBER Working Papers 13085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nick Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," CEP Discussion Papers dp0788, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bas Jacobs & Jules Theeuwes, 2005. "Innovation in the Netherlands: the Market Falters and the Government Fails," De Economist, Springer, vol. 153(1), pages 107-124, December.
- F. Schivardi & E. Viviano, 2009.
"Entry Barriers in Retail Trade,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200908, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Eliana Viviano, 2010. "Entry Barriers in Retail Trade," Working Papers CELEG 1003, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Schivardi, Fabiano & Viviano, Eliana, 2008. "Entry Barriers in Retail Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Eliana Viviano, 2008. "Entry Barriers in Retail Trade," EIEF Working Papers Series 0814, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2008.
- J. Kaler, 2006. "Evaluating Stakeholder Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 249-268, December.
- Martin Cave & Matthew Corkery, 2009. "Regulation and Barriers to Trade in Telecommunications Services in the European Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 2678, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ben Hunt & Alessandro Rebucci, 2003.
"The U.S. Dollar and the Trade Deficit: What Accounts for the Late 1990's?,"
IMF Working Papers
03/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Benjamin Hunt & Alessandro Rebucci, 2005. "The US Dollar and the Trade Deficit: What Accounts for the Late 1990s?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 399-434, December.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Maliranta, Mika, 2006. "The Micro-level Dynamics of Declining Labour Share: Lessons from Finnish Great Leap," Discussion Papers 1049, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kamps, Christophe & Meier, Carsten-Patrick & Oskamp, Frank, 2004. "Wachstum des Produktionspotentials in Deutschland bleibt schwach," Kiel Discussion Papers 414, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gayle Allard & Peter H. Lindert, 2006.
"Euro-Productivity and Euro-Jobs since the 1960s: Which Institutions Really Mattered?,"
NBER Working Papers
12460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Lindert & Gayle Allard, 2006. "EURO-PRODUCTIVITY AND EURO-JOBS SINCE THE 1960s: WHICH INSTITUTIONS REALLY MATTERED?," Working Papers 619, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & FitzGerald, John, 2007. "Economic Assessment of the Euro Area: Forecasts and Policy Analysis, Spring 2007," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number sustat23.
- Lach, Saul & Shiff, Gil & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2008. "Together but Apart: ICT and Productivity Growth in Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 6732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alka obadić & Sanja Porić, 2008. "The coordination between education and employment policies," EFZG Working Papers Series 0802, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Ketteni, Elena & Mamuneas, Theofanis & Stengos, Thanasis, 2011.
"The Effect Of Information Technology And Human Capital On Economic Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 595-615, November.
- Ketteni Elena & Mamuneas Theofanis & Stengos Thanasis, 2007. "The Effect of Information Technology and Human Capital on Economic Growth," Working Paper Series 03-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda, 2012. "A Dynamic Analysis of Entry Regulations and Productivity in Retail Trade," Working Paper Series 939, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 12 Apr 2014.
- Gavin Cameron, 2005. "Economic Policies for Growth and Employment," Economics Series Working Papers 249, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2014.
"Testing Okun’s law with Swiss industry data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(29), pages 3581-3590, October.
- Nicodemo, Catia, 2013. "Immigration and Labor Productivity: New Empirical Evidence for Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 7297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- LSE Enterprise, 2011. "Study on the impact of the single market on cohesion: implications for cohesion policy, growth and competitiveness," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42840, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul Cheshire, 2009. "Urban land markets and policy failures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30837, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Eliana Viviano, 2007. "Entry barriers in Italian retail trade," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 616, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Linehan, Suzanne & McQuinn, Kieran, 2008. "A Sectoral Analysis of the Average Work Week in Euro Area Countries," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 68-88, October.
- Etienne Wasmer & Peter Fredriksson & Ana Lamo & Julian Messina & Giovanni Peri, 2005. "The Macroeconomics of Education," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9064, Sciences Po.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2008. "Unwrapping some euro area growth puzzles: Factor substitution, productivity and unemployment," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 645-666, June.
- van Ark, Bart & Smits, Jan Pieter, 2005. "Technology Regimes and Productivity Growth in Europe and the United States: A Comparative and Historical Perspective," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt1td1h23k, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Judit KAPÃS & PÃ¡l CZEGLÃ‰DI, 2007. "What Does Transition Mean?: Post-socialist and Western European Countries Paralleled," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 3, pages 3-28, December.
- Jyoti Rahman, 2005. "Comparing Australian and United States productivity," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 2, pages 27-45, June.
- Kapás, Judit & Czeglédi, Pál, 2008.
"Technológiai és intézményi változások a munkapiacon és a vállalati szervezetben. Nyugat- és kelet-közép-európai összehasonlítás
[Technological and institutional changes on the labour market and in ," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 308-332.
- Hart, David M., 2009. "Accounting for change in national systems of innovation: A friendly critique based on the U.S. case," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 647-654, May.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2008. "Data for Productivity Measurement in Market Services: An International Comparison," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 16, pages 72-81, Spring.
- Valkonen, Laura, 2006. "Deregulation as a Means to Increase Competition and Productivity," Discussion Papers 1014, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2006.
"Lessons for Canada from International Productivity Experience,"
CSLS Research Reports
2006-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2007. "Lessons for Canada from International Productivity Experience," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 20-37, Spring.
- Gayle Allard, 2006. "Euro-productivity and euro-jobs since the 1960s: which institutions mattered?," Working Papers Economia wp06-22, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Ad van Riet & Moreno Roma, 2006. "Competition, productivity and prices in the euro area services sector," Occasional Paper Series 44, European Central Bank.