Agency Conflicts, Ownership Concentration, and Legal Shareholder Protection
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergey Stepanov, 2013.
"Shareholder Protection and Outside Blockholders: Substitutes or Complements?,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 169(2), pages 355-381, June.
- Sergey Stepanov, 2009. "Shareholder Protection and Outside Blockholders: Substitutes or Complements?," Working Papers w0133, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Sergey Stepanov, 2010.
"Shareholder access to manager-biased courts and the monitoring/litigation trade-off,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(2), pages 270-300.
- Sergey Stepanov, 2007. "Shareholder Access to Manager-Biased Courts and the Monitoring/Litigation Tradeoff," Working Papers w0106, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Bottazzi, Laura & Da Rin, Marco & Hellmann, Thomas, 2009.
"What is the role of legal systems in financial intermediation? Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 559-598, October.
- L. Bottazzi & M. Da Rin & T. Hellmann, 2007. "What is the Role of Legal Systems in Financial Intermediation? Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 613, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bottazzi, L. & Da Rin, M. & Hellmann, T., 2009. "What is the role of legal systems in financial intermediation? Theory and evidence," Other publications TiSEM ab9b328a-050d-45b6-be20-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bottazzi, L. & Da Rin, M. & Hellmann, T., 2008. "What is the Role of Legal Systems in Financial Intermediation? Theory and Evidence," Discussion Paper 2008-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Heitor Almeida & Daniel Wolfenzon, 2005. "A Theory of Pyramidal Ownership and Family Business Groups," NBER Working Papers 11368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandra Lai & Raphael Solomon, 2006. "Ownership Concentration and Competition in Banking Markets," Staff Working Papers 06-7, Bank of Canada.
- Qianqian Du & Ilan Vertinsky, 2011. "International patterns of ownership structure choices of start-ups: does the quality of law matter?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 235-254, September.
- James Foreman-Peck & Leslie Hannah, 2012.
"Some Consequences of the Early Twentieth Century Divorce of Ownership from Control,"
0023, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- James Foreman-Peck & Leslie Hannah, 2012. "Some Consequences of the Early Twentieth Century Divorce of Ownership from Control," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-864, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Andriosopoulos, Dimitris & Yang, Shuai, 2015. "The impact of institutional investors on mergers and acquisitions in the United Kingdom," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 547-561.
- Laura Rondi & Julie Ann Elston, 2009. "Corporate Governance And Capital Accumulation: Firm-Level Evidence From Italy," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(5), pages 634-661, November.
- Renata Lemos & Daniela Scur, 2018. "All in the Family? CEO Choice and Firm Organization," CEP Discussion Papers dp1528, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mike Burkart & Fausto Panunzi & Andrei Shleifer, 2003.
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 2167-2202, October.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Panunzi, Fausto & Burkart, Mike, 2002. "Family firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24926, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mike Burkart & Fausto Panunzi & Andrei Shleifer, 2002. "Family Firms," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1944, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Mike Burkart & Fausto Panunzi & Andrei Shleifer, 2002. "Family Firms," NBER Working Papers 8776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer & Fausto Panunzi & Mike Burkart, 2002. "Family Firms," FMG Discussion Papers dp406, Financial Markets Group.
- Burkart, Mike & Panunzi, Fausto & Shleifer, Andrei, 2002. "Family Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3234, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burkart, Mike & Panunzi, Fausto & Shleifer, Andrei, 2003. "Family firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69549, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ramon Castillo & Stergios Skaperdas, 2005.
"All in the family or public? Law and appropriative costs as determinants of ownership structure,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 93-104, July.
- Ramon Castillo & Stergios Skaperdas, 2003. "All in the Family or Public? Law and Appropriative Costs as Determinants of Ownership Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 921, CESifo Group Munich.
- Adongo, Jonathan O., 2017. "Legal jurisdiction, director liability law, and venture capitalists’ equity stakes in Africa," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 78-93.
- Amélia Carrasco & Claude Francoeur & Isabelle Réal & Joaquina Laffarga & Emiliano Ruiz-Barbadillo, 2012. "Cultural differences and board gender diversity," Post-Print hal-00937923, HAL.
- Ducassy, Isabelle & Guyot, Alexis, 2017. "Complex ownership structures, corporate governance and firm performance: The French context," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 291-306.
- Mittal, Amit & Garg, Ajay Kumar, 2017. "Private information implications for acquirers and targets in horizontal mergers," MPRA Paper 85355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:4:p:416-428 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becher, David A. & Frye, Melissa B., 2011. "Does regulation substitute or complement governance?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 736-751, March.
- Mário Santos & António Moreira & Elisabete Vieira, 2014. "Ownership concentration, contestability, family firms, and capital structure," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(4), pages 1063-1107, November.
- Nenova, Tatiana, 2006. "Takeover laws and financial development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4029, The World Bank.
- Malika HAMADI, 2002. "Ownership Strucure ad the Performance of Belgian Listed Firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gomes, Orlando, 2015. "Optimal resource allocation in a representative investor economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 72-84.
- Bloch, Francis & Hege, Ulrich, 2003. "Multiple Shareholders and Control Contests," MPRA Paper 42286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2001. "Risk sharing and firm size: theory and international evidence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0472, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Nov 2001.
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco Da Rin & Thomas Hellmann, 2005. "What Role of Legal Systems in Financial Intermediation? Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 283, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Morales, Marco, 2009. "Determinants of Ownership Concentration and Tender Offer Law in the Chilean Stock Market," Serie de Documentos de Trabajo 01, Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros.
- Elston, Julie Ann & Yang, J. Jimmy, 2010. "Venture capital, ownership structure, accounting standards and IPO underpricing: Evidence from Germany," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 517-536, November.
- Kim, Hugh & Liao, Rose C. & Wang, Yan, 2015. "Active block investors and corporate governance around the world," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 181-194.