Citations for "Regime Switching and Monetary Policy Measurement"
by Owyang, Michael T. & Ramey, Garey
- Nikolay Markov & Carlos de Porres, 2011. "Is the Taylor Rule Nonlinear? Empirical Evidence from a Semi-Parametric Modeling Approach," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 11052, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Hutchison, Michael M. & Sengupta, Rajeswari & Singh, Nirvikar, 2013. "Dove or Hawk? Characterizing monetary policy regime switches in India," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 183-202.
- Seth Pruitt, 2012.
"Uncertainty Over Models and Data: The Rise and Fall of American Inflation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44, pages 341-365, 03.
- Seth Pruitt, 2008. "Uncertainty over models and data: the rise and fall of American inflation," International Finance Discussion Papers 962, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andolfatto, David & Scott Hendry & Kevin Moran, 2002.
"Inflation Expectations and Learning about Monetary Policy,"
02-30, Bank of Canada.
- David Andolfatto & Scott Hendry & Kevin Moran, 2004. "Inflation Expectations and Learning about Monetary Policy," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 121, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin, 2006. "Estimating Central Banks' preferences from a time-varying empirical reaction function," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1951-1974, November.
- Nikolay Markov, 2010. "A Regime Switching Model for the European Central Bank," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 10091, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Collard, Fabrice & Fève, Patrick & Matheron, Julien, 2007.
"The Dynamic Effects of Disinflation Policies,"
IDEI Working Papers
426, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Michael T. Owyang, 2002. "Modeling Volcker as a non-absorbing state: agnostic identification of a Markov-switching VAR," Working Papers 2002-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria & Manuel M. F. Martins & Maria Joana Soares, .
"Estimating the Taylor Rule in the time-frequency domain,"
NIPE Working Papers
18/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Manuel M. F. Martins & Maria Joana Soares, 2015. "Estimating the Taylor Rule in the Time-Frequency Domain," CEF.UP Working Papers 1404, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nikolay Markov & Thomas Nitschka, 2013. "Estimating Taylor Rules for Switzerland: Evidence from 2000 to 2012," Working Papers 2013-08, Swiss National Bank.
- Yüksel, Ebru & Metin-Ozcan, Kivilcim & Hatipoglu, Ozan, 2013.
"A survey on time-varying parameter Taylor rule: A model modified with interest rate pass-through,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 122-134.
- Ebru Yuksel & Kývýlcým Metin Ozcan & Ozan Hatipoglu, 2012. "A Survey on Time Varying Parameter Taylor Rule: A Model Modified with Interest Rate Pass Through," Working Papers 2012/08, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- James D. Hamilton & Seth Pruitt & Scott Borger, 2011.
"Estimating the Market-Perceived Monetary Policy Rule,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 1-28, July.
- James D. Hamilton & Seth Pruitt & Scott Borger, 2010. "Estimating the Market-Perceived Monetary Policy Rule," NBER Working Papers 16412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murray, Christian J. & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Papell, David H., 2015.
"Markov Switching And The Taylor Principle,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(04), pages 913-930, June.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F Rubio-Ramírez, 2007.
"How Structural Are Structural Parameters?,"
843644000000000057, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Troy A. Davig & Eric M. Leeper, 2006.
"Endogenous monetary policy regime change,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 06-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Troy Davig & Eric M. Leeper, 2006. "Endogenous Monetary Policy Regime Change," Caepr Working Papers 2006-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Troy Davig & Eric M. Leeper, 2006. "Endogenous Monetary Policy Regime Change," NBER Working Papers 12405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Reicher, 2009. "What Can a New Keynesian Labor Matching Model Match?," Kiel Working Papers 1496, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael T. Owyang & Abbigail J. Chiodo, 2002. "Duration dependence in monetary policy: international evidence," Working Papers 2002-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alexander Jung & Gergely Kiss, 2012. "Voting by monetary policy committees: evidence from the CEE inflation-targeting countries," MNB Working Papers 2012/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim & Marianne Sensier, 2005.
"Nonlinearity in the Fed's monetary policy rule,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 621-639.
- D H Kim & D R Osborn & M Sensier, 2002. "Nonlinearity in the Fed's Monetary Policy Rule," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0205, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- D H Kim & D R Osborn & M Sensier, 2002. "Nonlinearity in the Fed's Monetary Policy Rule," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 18, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Kim, Dong Heon & Denise R Osborn & Marianne Sensier, 2003. "Nonlinearity in the Fed's Monetary Policy Rule," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 121, Royal Economic Society.
- Cinzia Alcidi , Alessandro Flamini, Andrea Fracasso, 2005. ""Taylored rules". Does one fit (or hide) all?," IHEID Working Papers 04-2005, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Apr 2006.
- Davide Debortoli & Ricardo Nunes, 2011. "Monetary regime switches and unstable objectives," International Finance Discussion Papers 1036, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cinzia Alcidi & Alessandro Flamini & Andrea Fracasso, 2011. "Policy Regime Changes, Judgment and Taylor rules in the Greenspan Era," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(309), pages 89-107, January.
- Giorgio Valente, 2003. "Monetary policy rules and regime shifts," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 525-535.
- Norbert Fiess & Rashmi Shankar, 2005.
"Regime-Switching in Exchange Rate Policy and Balance Sheet Effects,"
2005_16, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Fiess, Norbert & Shankar, Rashmi, 2005. "Regime-switching in exchange rate policy and balance sheet effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3653, The World Bank.
- Neville Francis & Michael T. Owyang, 2004. "Monetary policy in a Markov-switching VECM: implications for the cost of disinflation and the price puzzle," Working Papers 2003-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James D. Hamilton & Seth Pruitt & Scott C. Borger, 2009. "The market-perceived monetary policy rule," International Finance Discussion Papers 982, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jung, Alexander & Kiss, Gergely, 2012. "Preference heterogeneity in the CEE inflation-targeting countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 445-460.
- Alexander Perruchoud, 2009. "Estimating a Taylor Rule with Markov Switching Regimes for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(II), pages 187-220, June.
- Fiess, Norbert & Shankar, Rashmi, 2009. "Determinants of exchange rate regime switching," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 68-98, February.
- A. Jung, 2013. "Policymakers’ Interest Rate Preferences: Recent Evidence for Three Monetary Policy Committees," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(3), pages 150-197, September.
- Cevik, Emrah Ismail & Dibooglu, Sel & Kutan, Ali M., 2014. "Monetary and fiscal policy interactions: Evidence from emerging European economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 1079-1091.
- Katrin Wesche, 2003. "Monetary Policy in Europe: Evidence from Time-Varying Taylor Rules," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse21_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.