The governance of financial regulation: reform lessons from the recent crisis
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Speaking of independent economic institutions
by Nicholas Gruen in Club Troppo on 2010-12-20 13:23:56
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García-Sánchez, Isabel-María & García-Meca, Emma & Cuadrado-Ballesteros, Beatriz, 2017. "Do financial experts on audit committees matter for bank insolvency risk-taking? The monitoring role of bank regulation and ethical policy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 52-66.
- Duchin, Ran & Sosyura, Denis, 2014. "Safer ratios, riskier portfolios: Banks׳ response to government aid," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 1-28.
- Michael O'Neill & Kent Wang & Zhangxin (Frank) Liu & Tom Smith, 2016. "A State-Price Volatility Index for China's Stock Market," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 607-626, September.
- Tchana Tchana, Fulbert, 2014. "The empirics of banking regulation," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 49-76.
- Vandeventer, James Scott & Cattaneo, Claudio & Zografos, Christos, 2019. "A Degrowth Transition: Pathways for the Degrowth Niche to Replace the Capitalist-Growth Regime," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 272-286.
- Barbosa, Klenio & de Paula Rocha, Bruno & Salazar, Fernando, 2015.
"Assessing competition in the banking industry: A multi-product approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 340-362.
- Barbosa, Klênio & Rocha, Bruno de Paula & Salazar, Fernando Morais Farré, 2013. "Assessing competition in the banking industry: a multi-product approach," Textos para discussão 339, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Klenio Barbosa & Bruno Rocha & Fernando Salaza, 2014. "Assessing Competition In Banking Industry: A Multiproduct Approach," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 133, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Shumi Akhtar & Maria Jahromi & Tom Smith, 2017. "Impact of the global financial crisis on Islamic and conventional stocks and bonds," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 57(3), pages 623-655, September.
- Laura Valderrama, 2010. "Privatization Under Regulatory Lobbying," NCID Working Papers 04/2010, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Halil Dincer Kaya, 2017. "The Regional Impacts Of The 2008-2009 Global Crisis On Governance," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 80-90, April.
- Ishrat Husain, 2011. "Financial Sector Regulation in Pakistan: The Way Forward," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 7, pages 31-44.
- Poczter, Sharon, 2016. "The long-term effects of bank recapitalization: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 131-153.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Guido Montani, 2012. "The New Global Political Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14443.
- Thorsten Beck, 2013.
"Finance, growth and fragility: the role of government,"
International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 49-77.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2013. "Finance, Growth and Fragility: The Role of Government," CEPR Discussion Papers 9597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yu, Honghai & Fang, Libing & Du, Donglei & Yan, Panpan, 2017. "How EPU drives long-term industry beta," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 249-258.
- Sue Wright & Elizabeth Sheedy & Shane Magee, 2018. "International compliance with new Basel Accord principles for risk governance," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 58(1), pages 279-311, March.
- Roshanthi Dias, 2017. "The role of managerial risk-taking in the ‘rise and fall’ of the CDS market," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 57, pages 117-145, April.
- Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Chen, Xiaoyan & Ling, Xin & Smith, Tom & Zhu, Yushu, 2016. "Emerging trends in Asia-Pacific finance research: A review of recent influential publications and a research agenda," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 66-76.
- Christopher Gandrud & Mark Hallerberg, 2015. "Does Banking Union Worsen the EU's Democratic Deficit? The Need for Greater Supervisory Data Transparency," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 769-785, July.
- Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul & Vorster, Melissa, 2017. "The back-scratching game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 494-508.
- Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul & Vorster, Melissa, 2015. "Give and You Shall Receive: The Emergence of Welfare-Reducing Reciprocity," IZA Discussion Papers 9010, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- KAYA Halil Dincer, 2018. "The Impact Of The Asian Crisis On Governance:Does Oecd Membership Or Income Levels Matter?," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 13(2), pages 115-130, August.
- Marta Božina Beroš & Marin Beroš, 2013. "Fairness through regulation? Reflections on a cosmopolitan approach to global finance," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 7(1), November.
- Raúl Alberto Cortés Villafradez & Yezid Hernández Luna, 2014. "Impacto del desarrollo del sistema financiero en el crecimiento económico en países emergentes durante el periodo 2001-2011," Revista Equidad y Desarrollo, Universidad de la Salle, September.
- KAYA Halil Dincer, 2018. "The Regional Impacts Of The Asian Crisis On Governance," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 13(1), pages 76-89, December.
- Halil D. Kaya, 2016. "The 2008-2009 Global Crisis and Governance," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 102-108, October.
- Michael, Bryane & Wojick, Dariusz & Arner, Douglas W. & Tong, Wilson & Lin, Chen & Zhao, Simon, 2015. "What Determines M&A Legal and Financial Advisors’ Competitiveness in an International Financial Centre: Using China’s Going Out Policy as a Natural Experiment," EconStor Preprints 110603, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.