The governance of financial regulation: reform lessons from the recent crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ross Levine, 2012. "The Governance of Financial Regulation: Reform Lessons from the Recent Crisis," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 39-56, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Speaking of independent economic institutions
by Nicholas Gruen in Club Troppo on 2010-12-20 13:23:56
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:52-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duchin, Ran & Sosyura, Denis, 2014. "Safer ratios, riskier portfolios: Banks׳ response to government aid," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 1-28.
- Barbosa, Klenio & de Paula Rocha, Bruno & Salazar, Fernando, 2015.
"Assessing competition in the banking industry: A multi-product approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 340-362.
- Barbosa, Klênio & Rocha, Bruno de Paula & Salazar, Fernando Morais Farré, 2013. "Assessing competition in the banking industry: a multi-product approach," Textos para discussão 339, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i::p:117-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael O'Neill & Kent Wang & Zhangxin (Frank) Liu & Tom Smith, 2016. "A State-Price Volatility Index for China's Stock Market," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 607-626, September.
- Tchana Tchana, Fulbert, 2014. "The empirics of banking regulation," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 49-76.
- Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Chen, Xiaoyan & Ling, Xin & Smith, Tom & Zhu, Yushu, 2016. "Emerging trends in Asia-Pacific finance research: A review of recent influential publications and a research agenda," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 66-76.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:623-655 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Valderrama, 2010. "Privatization Under Regulatory Lobbying," NCID Working Papers 04/2010, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Thorsten Beck, 2013.
"Finance, growth and fragility: the role of government,"
International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 49-77.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2013. "Finance, Growth and Fragility: The Role of Government," CEPR Discussion Papers 9597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher Gandrud & Mark Hallerberg, 2015. "Does Banking Union Worsen the EU's Democratic Deficit? The Need for Greater Supervisory Data Transparency," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 769-785, July.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:494-508 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:2:p:80-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul & Vorster, Melissa, 2015. "Give and You Shall Receive: The Emergence of Welfare-Reducing Reciprocity," IZA Discussion Papers 9010, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marta Božina Beroš & Marin Beroš, 2013. "Fairness through regulation? Reflections on a cosmopolitan approach to global finance," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 7(1), November.
- Poczter, Sharon, 2016. "The long-term effects of bank recapitalization: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 131-153.
- Raúl Alberto Cortés Villafradez & Yezid Hernández Luna, 2014. "Impacto del desarrollo del sistema financiero en el crecimiento económico en países emergentes durante el periodo 2001-2011," REVISTA EQUIDAD Y DESARROLLO, UNIVERSIDAD DE LA SALLE, September.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Guido Montani, 2012. "The New Global Political Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14443.
- Halil D. Kaya, 2016. "The 2008-2009 Global Crisis and Governance," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 102-108, October.
- Michael, Bryane & Wojick, Dariusz & Arner, Douglas W. & Tong, Wilson & Lin, Chen & Zhao, Simon, 2015. "What Determines M&A Legal and Financial Advisors’ Competitiveness in an International Financial Centre: Using China’s Going Out Policy as a Natural Experiment," EconStor Preprints 110603, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:22:y:2017:i:c:p:249-258 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial institutions; regulation; policy; financial crisis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-12-18 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2010-12-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2010-12-18 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-REG-2010-12-18 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .