Report NEP-REG-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ross Levine, 2010. "The governance of financial regulation: reform lessons from the recent crisis," BIS Working Papers 329, Bank for International Settlements.
- Oecd, 2010. "Geographically Segmented Regulation for Telecommunications," OECD Digital Economy Papers 173, OECD Publishing.
- David Styles & Francesco Testa & Fabio Iraldo, 2010. "Direct regulation is an efficient approach to industrial environmental improvement: empirical evidence and perceptions from chemical manufacturers in Ireland and Italy," Working Papers 201002, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Alessio De Vincenzo & Maria Alessandra Freni & Andrea Generale & Sergio Nicoletti Altimari & Mario Quagliariello, 2010. "Lessons learned from the financial crisis for financial stability and banking supervision," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 76, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Cannata & Massimo Libertucci & Francesco Piersante & Mario Quagliariello, 2010. "Regulatory impact assessment at the Bank of Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 78, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2010. "The Impact of Court Errors on Liability Sharing and Safety Regulation for Environmental/Industrial Accidents," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-48, CIRANO.
- Hilary Sigman & Sarah L. Stafford, 2010. "Management of Hazardous Waste and Contaminated Land," Working Papers 104, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Manthos, Delis & Iftekhar, Hasan & Pantelis, Kazakis, 2010. "Bank regulations and income inequality: Empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 27379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765021681 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:636 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Vickers, 2010. "Central banks and competition authorities: institutional comparisons and new concerns," BIS Working Papers 331, Bank for International Settlements.
- Charles Goodhart, 2010. "The changing role of central banks," BIS Working Papers 326, Bank for International Settlements.
- Antonio Estache & Emili Grifell-Tatjé, 2010. "Assessing the impact of Mali's water privatization across stakeholders," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rauf Gönenç & Łukasz Rawdanowicz, 2010. "Regulatory Reforms to Unlock Long–Term Growth in Turkey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 821, OECD Publishing.
- Geuna Aldo & Rossi Federica, 2010. "Changes to university IPR regulations in Europe and the impact on academic patenting," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201015, University of Turin.
- Petar Stankov, 2010. "Deregulation, Economic Growth and Growth Acceleration," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp424, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Thierry Bréchet & Pierre M. Picard, 2010. "The Economics of Airport Noise: Managing Markets for Noise Licenses," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-13, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.