Report NEP-REG-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ross Levine, 2010. "The governance of financial regulation: reform lessons from the recent crisis," BIS Working Papers 329, Bank for International Settlements.
- Oecd, 2010. "Geographically Segmented Regulation for Telecommunications," OECD Digital Economy Papers 173, OECD Publishing.
- David Styles & Francesco Testa & Fabio Iraldo, 2010. "Direct regulation is an efficient approach to industrial environmental improvement: empirical evidence and perceptions from chemical manufacturers in Ireland and Italy," Working Papers 201002, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Alessio De Vincenzo & Maria Alessandra Freni & Andrea Generale & Sergio Nicoletti Altimari & Mario Quagliariello, 2010. "Lessons learned from the financial crisis for financial stability and banking supervision," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 76, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Cannata & Massimo Libertucci & Francesco Piersante & Mario Quagliariello, 2010. "Regulatory impact assessment at the Bank of Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 78, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2010. "The Impact of Court Errors on Liability Sharing and Safety Regulation for Environmental/Industrial Accidents," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-48, CIRANO.
- Hilary Sigman & Sarah L. Stafford, 2010. "Management of Hazardous Waste and Contaminated Land," Working Papers 104, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Manthos, Delis & Iftekhar, Hasan & Pantelis, Kazakis, 2010. "Bank regulations and income inequality: Empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 27379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuntz, A.N. & Blind, K., 2010. "Global Diffusion of the Non-Traditional Banking Model and Alliance Networks: Social Exposure, Learning and Moderating Regulatory Effort," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-044-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:636 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Vickers, 2010. "Central banks and competition authorities: institutional comparisons and new concerns," BIS Working Papers 331, Bank for International Settlements.
- Charles Goodhart, 2010. "The changing role of central banks," BIS Working Papers 326, Bank for International Settlements.
- Antonio Estache & Emili Grifell-Tatjé, 2010. "Assessing the impact of Mali's water privatization across stakeholders," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rauf Gönenç & Łukasz Rawdanowicz, 2010. "Regulatory Reforms to Unlock Long–Term Growth in Turkey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 821, OECD Publishing.
- Geuna Aldo & Rossi Federica, 2010. "Changes to university IPR regulations in Europe and the impact on academic patenting," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201015, University of Turin.
- Petar Stankov, 2010. "Deregulation, Economic Growth and Growth Acceleration," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp424, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Thierry Bréchet & Pierre M. Picard, 2010. "The Economics of Airport Noise: Managing Markets for Noise Licenses," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-13, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.