The Regional Impacts Of The 2008-2009 Global Crisis On Governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Peters & Jon Pierre & Tiina Randma-Liiv, 2011. "Global Financial Crisis, Public Administration and Governance: Do New Problems Require New Solutions?," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 13-27, March.
- Ross Levine, 2012.
"The Governance of Financial Regulation: Reform Lessons from the Recent Crisis,"
International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 39-56, March.
- Ross Levine, 2010. "The governance of financial regulation: reform lessons from the recent crisis," BIS Working Papers 329, Bank for International Settlements.
- Walter Kickert, 2012. "State Responses to the Fiscal Crisis in Britain, Germany and the Netherlands," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 299-309, March.
- Asayehgn Desta, 2012. "Good Growth and Governance in Africa: Implementing Rather than Re-thinking Development Strategies," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 69-75, April.
- Stephan Haggard, 1999. "Governance and Growth: Lessons from the Asian Economic Crisis," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 13(2), pages 30-42, November.
- Walter Kickert, 2012. "State responses to the fiscal crisis: Belgium," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 303-310, July.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernance; wgi; economic crisis; region;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:2:p:80-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.