Public Procurement and Public Financial Management in Africa: Dynamics and Influences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Jones, 2006. "Financial Reforms of Statutory Bodies in Singapore: Control and Autonomy in a Centralized State," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 259-276, September.
- Luc E. Leruth & Elisabeth Paul, 2006. "A Principal-Agent Theory Approach to Public Expenditure Management Systems in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 06/204, International Monetary Fund.
- Jose A. Puppim De Oliveira & Yijia Jing & Paul Collins & George M. Guess & Jun Ma, 2015. "The Risks of Chinese Subnational Debt for Public Financial Management," Public Administration & Development, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(2), pages 128-139, May.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Charles W. L. Hill & Thomas M. Jones, 1992. "Stakeholder‐Agency Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 131-154, March.
- B. Peters & Jon Pierre & Tiina Randma-Liiv, 2011. "Global Financial Crisis, Public Administration and Governance: Do New Problems Require New Solutions?," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 13-27, March.
- Ross, Stephen A, 1973. "The Economic Theory of Agency: The Principal's Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 134-139, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic financial management; Public procurement; Principal agency theory; Africa; Ethiopia; Central African Republic; Ghana;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:porgrv:v:20:y:2020:i:2:d:10.1007_s11115-019-00443-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.