Good Growth and Governance in Africa: Implementing Rather than Re-thinking Development Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1996. "Some Lessons from the East Asian Miracle," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 151-177, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KAYA Halil Dincer, 2018. "The Impact Of The Asian Crisis On Governance:Does Oecd Membership Or Income Levels Matter?," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 13(2), pages 115-130, August.
- Halil D. Kaya, 2016. "The 2008-2009 Global Crisis and Governance," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 102-108, October.
- Halil Dincer Kaya, 2017. "The Regional Impacts Of The 2008-2009 Global Crisis On Governance," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 80-90, April.
- KAYA Halil Dincer, 2018. "The Regional Impacts Of The Asian Crisis On Governance," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 13(1), pages 76-89, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; development; strategy; implementation; Africa;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:2:y:2012:i:2:p:69-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.