The rejuvenation of industrial policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1996. "Some Lessons from the East Asian Miracle," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 151-177, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:154-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stijepic, Denis, 2017. "On development paths minimizing the structural change costs in the three-sector framework and an application to structural policy," MPRA Paper 77023, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Feb 2017.
- Maria Savona, 2018. "Industrial policy for a Europeanindustrial renaissance. A few reflections," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-07, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Michael Böheim, 2016. "Environmental Policy as a Core Element of Systemic Industrial Policy to Encourage Sustainable Economic Growth," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(1), pages 39-46, January.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change Economics; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; ICT Policy and Strategies; Achieving Shared Growth; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-10-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-10-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.