Report NEP-HME-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866447 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Araujo, Ricardo & Trigg, Andrew, 2013. "A Neo-Kaldorian Approach to Structural Economic Dynamics," MPRA Paper 50370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Kirilyuk, 2013. "Dynamic Origin of Evolution and Social Transformation," Post-Print hal-00760100, HAL.
- Sylvain Bureau & Corine Waroquiers, 2013. "Comment le don fabrique-t-il du social ?," Working Papers hal-00867454, HAL.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "Conceptualizing the innovation process – trends and outlook," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vani S. Kulkarni & Manoj Pandey & Raghav Gaiha, 2013. "MDGs and gender inequality," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18813, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Suter, Peter & Gmür, Markus, 2013. "Member Value in Co-operatives," FSES Working Papers 444, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Anna Dimitrova & Katarina Hollan & Daphne Laster & Andreas Reinstaller & Margit Schratzenstaller & Ewald Walterskirchen & Teresa Weiss, 2013. "Literature review on fundamental concepts and definitions, objectives and policy goals as well as instruments relevant for socio-ecological transition," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 40, WWWforEurope.
- Fabian Lindner, 2013. "Does Saving Increase the Supply of Credit? A Critique of Loanable Funds Theory," IMK Working Paper 120-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Juan Carlos de Pablo, 2013. "A la espera de la primera enciclica social del Papa Francisco," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 515, Universidad del CEMA.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Yifu, Justin & Monga, Celestin, 2013. "The rejuvenation of industrial policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6628, The World Bank.