State Responses to the Fiscal Crisis in Britain, Germany and the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hallerberg,Mark & Rainer Strauch,Rolf & von Hagen,JÃ¼rgen, 2009. "Fiscal Governance in Europe," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521857468, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halil Dincer Kaya, 2017. "The Regional Impacts Of The 2008-2009 Global Crisis On Governance," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 80-90, April.
- Ongaro, Edoardo & Ferré, Francesca & Fattore, Giovanni, 2015. "The fiscal crisis in the health sector: Patterns of cutback management across Europe," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 954-963.
- David Bartolini & Agnese Sacchi & Simone Salotti & Raffaella Santolini, 2018.
"Fiscal Decentralization in Times of Financial Crises,"
CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 64(3), pages 456-488.
- David Bartolini & Agnese Sacchi & Simone Salotti & Raffaella Santolini, 2015. "Fiscal decentralisation in times of financial crises," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1506, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Ileana Danut, 2016. "The Analysis Of Environmental Policies And Involvement In The Local Community At A Public Organization Level," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 30-36, April.
- KAYA Halil Dincer, 2018. "The Impact Of The Asian Crisis On Governance:Does Oecd Membership Or Income Levels Matter?," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 13(2), pages 115-130, August.
- Sébastien Dony, 2017. "Ce que nous apprennent les démarches d'amélioration de l'efficience dans les collectivités territoriales," Post-Print hal-01907400, HAL.
- Halil D. Kaya, 2016. "The 2008-2009 Global Crisis and Governance," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 102-108, October.
- Fabrizio Di Mascio & Alessandro Natalini, 2015. "Fiscal Retrenchment in Southern Europe: Changing patterns of public management in Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 129-148, January.
- Céline Du Boys & Emanuele Padovani, 2016. "Local Reactions To The Financial Crisis: What Influence Of National Context Vs Individual Strategies?," Post-Print hal-01470232, HAL.
- Patrick Pilipiec & Wim Groot & Milena Pavlova, 2020. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Job Satisfaction During a Recession in the Netherlands," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 149(1), pages 239-269, May.
- Stephen P. Osborne & Zoe Radnor & Isabel Vidal & Tony Kinder, 2014. "A Sustainable Business Model for Public Service Organizations?," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 165-172, February.
- Céline Du Boys & Emanuele Padovani & Alice Monti, 2017. "Vulnerability factors shaping municipal resilience throughout the global financial crisis: comparing Italy and France," Post-Print hal-02057637, HAL.
- KAYA Halil Dincer, 2018. "The Regional Impacts Of The Asian Crisis On Governance," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 13(1), pages 76-89, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pubmgr:v:14:y:2012:i:3:p:299-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RPXM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.