When organization encounters uncertainty in regulatory times
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tilman Bruck, 2005. "An Economic Analysis Of Security Policies," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 375-389.
- Georges Enderle, 2010. "Wealth Creation in China and Some Lessons for Development Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 1-15, September.
- George Lermer & W. T. Stanbury, 1985. "Measuring the Cost of Redistributing Income by Means of Direct Regulation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 190-207, February.
- Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2011.
"Theoretical Notes on Bubbles and the Current Crisis,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 59(1), pages 6-40, April.
- Alberto Martin and Jaume Ventura, 2010. "Theoretical Notes on Bubbles and the Current Crisis," Working Papers 519, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Martin, Alberto & Ventura, Jaume, 2011. "Theoretical notes on bubbles and the current crisis," Working Paper Series 1348, European Central Bank.
- Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2010. "Theoretical notes on bubbles and the current crisis," Economics Working Papers 1222, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2011.
- Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2010. "Theoretical Notes on Bubbles and the Current Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Alberto & Ventura, Jaume, 2010. "Theoretical Notes on Bubbles and the Current Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georges Enderle, 2009. "A Rich Concept of Wealth Creation Beyond Profit Maximization and Adding Value," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 281-295, February.
- Rolf H. Weber, 2010. "Multilayered Governance in International Financial Regulation and Supervision," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 683-704, September.
- Gary Fromm, 1981. "Studies in Public Regulation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number from81-1.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Organization; Contract; Uncertainty;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2012-02-20 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-REG-2012-02-20 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .