Report NEP-CTA-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinshagen, Felix, 2012. "Standards and Incentives under Moral Hazard with Limited Liability," Discussion Papers in Economics 12750, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2012. "Laws and Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 6290, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7891 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira De Moura, 2012. "One Person, Many Votes: Divided Majority and Information Aggregation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/108675, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:urv:wpaper:2072/179668 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Caselli & Thomas E. Cunningham & Massimo Morelli & Inés Moreno de Barreda, 2012. "Signalling, Incumbency Advantage, and Optimal Reelection Thresholds," NBER Working Papers 17833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Selcuk, Cemil, 2011. "Trading mechanism selection with budget constraints," MPRA Paper 36227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yijuan Chen & Juergen Meinecke, 2012. "Do Health Care Report Cards Cause Providers to Select Patients and Raise Quality of Care?," CEPR Discussion Papers 657, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Xiao, Fenglong, 2011. "When organization encounters uncertainty in regulatory times," MPRA Paper 36240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:urv:wpaper:2072/179667 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broll, Udo & Eckwert, Bernhard & Eickhoff, Andreas, 2011. "Transparency in the banking sector," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/11, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- R. Emre Aytimur & Aristotelis Boukouras & Robert Schwager, 2012. "Voting as a Signaling Device," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 108, Courant Research Centre PEG.