Standards and Incentives under Moral Hazard with Limited Liability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Strausz, Roland, 2006.
"Buried in paperwork: Excessive reporting in organizations,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 460-470, August.
- Roland Strausz, "undated". "Buried in Paperwork: Excessive Reporting in Organizations," Papers 021, Departmental Working Papers.
- Strausz, Roland, 2004. "Buried in Paperwork: Excessive Reporting in Organizations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 27, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Laux, Christian, 2001. "Limited-Liability and Incentive Contracting with Multiple Projects," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(3), pages 514-526, Autumn.
- Bhole, Bharat & Wagner, Jeffrey, 2008. "The joint use of regulation and strict liability with multidimensional care and uncertain conviction," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 123-132, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmoral hazard; two-dimensional effort; regulation;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-02-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2012-02-20 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HRM-2012-02-20 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAW-2012-02-20 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-02-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:12750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .