Multilayered Governance in International Financial Regulation and Supervision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Esty, 1994. "Greening the GATT: Trade, Environment, and the Future," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 40.
- Arvind Subramanian, 1992. "Trade Measures for Environment: A Nearly Empty Box?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 135-152, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Fair value accounting and procyclicality: mitigating regulatory and accounting policy differences through regulatory structure reforms and Enforced Self Regulation," MPRA Paper 29314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiao, Fenglong, 2011. "When organization encounters uncertainty in regulatory times," MPRA Paper 36240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jürgen Bröhmer, 2013. "The EU and the member states: Germany and supranationalism in times of financial crisis," Chapters,in: Globalisation, the Global Financial Crisis and the State, chapter 5, pages 94-113 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rolf H. Weber & Douglas W. Arner & Evan C. Gibson & Simone Baumann, 2014. "Addressing systemic risk in East Asia: financial regulatory design," Chapters,in: Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, chapter 6, pages 204-245 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jieclw:v:13:y:2010:i:3:p:683-704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jiel .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.