Report NEP-REG-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Stewart, 2011. "Enforcement of Transnational Public Regulation," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 49, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Xiao, Fenglong, 2011. "When organization encounters uncertainty in regulatory times," MPRA Paper 36240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoffrey Miller, 2011. "Financial Private Regulation and Enforcement," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 50, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Burtraw, Dallas & Fraas, Arthur G. & Richardson, Nathan, 2012. "Tradable Standards for Clean Air Act Carbon Policy," Discussion Papers dp-12-05, Resources For the Future.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2012. "Harmonising Basel III and the Dodd Frank Act through international accounting standards: reasons why international accounting standards should serve as “thermostats”," MPRA Paper 36149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikogosian, Vigen & Veith, Tobias, 2011. "Vertical integration, separation and non-price discrimination: An empirical analysis of German electricity markets for residential customers," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-069, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Charles W. Calomiris & Tomasz Wieladek, 2012. "Does Macro-Pru Leak? Evidence from a UK Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blackman, Allen & Uribe, Eduardo & van Hoof, Bart & Lyon, Thomas P., 2012. "Voluntary Environmental Agreements in Developing Countries: The Colombian Experience," Discussion Papers dp-12-06, Resources For the Future.
- Gabriel Chan & Robert Stavins & Robert Stowe & Richard Sweeney, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System and the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990: Reflections on Twenty Years of Policy Innovation," NBER Working Papers 17845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kjetil Telle, 2012. "Monitoring and enforcement of environmental regulations. Lessons from a natural field experiment in Norway," Discussion Papers 680, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2012. "Prices vs. quantities: Technology choice, uncertainty and welfare," Discussion Papers 677, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Joanna Gray, 2011. "What is Systemic Risk and what can be done about it? A Legal Perspective," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 55, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Ojo, Marianne, 2012. "Harmonising Basel III and the Dodd Frank Act through greater collaboration between standard setters and national supervisors," MPRA Paper 36164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki, 2012. "Political Ideology and Economic Growth in a Democracy : The French Experience, 1871 - 2009," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00662838, HAL.