Citations for "Deregulation and the Labor Market"
by James Peoples
- Alan Krueger, 2004. "The Economics of Real Superstars: The Market for Rock Concerts in the Material World," Working Papers 863, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Severin Borenstein & Nancy L. Rose, 2007. "How Airline Markets Work...Or Do They? Regulatory Reform in the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 13452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kawaguchi, Akira & Mizuno, Keizo, 2011. "Deregulation and labour earnings: Three motor carrier industries in Japan," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 441-452, August.
- Davis, David E. & Wilson, Wesley W., 2005.
"Wages in Rail Markets: Deregulation, Mergers, and Changing Network Characteristics,"
7663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David E. Davis & Wesley W. Wilson, 2003. "Wages in Rail Markets: Deregulation, Mergers, and Changing Networks Characteristics," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 865-885, April.
- Davis, David E. & Wilson, Wesley W., 2002. "Wages in Rail Markets: Deregulation, Mergers, and Changing Networks Characteristics," UGPTI Department Publication 231808, North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
- Siew Hoon Lim & C.A. Knox Lovell, 2009. "Profit and productivity of US Class I railroads," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 423-442.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2004. "Regulatory reform and the Portuguese banking labour market: two decades later," NIPE Working Papers 10/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Friebel, Guido & McCullough, Gerard & Padilla Angulo, Laura, 2008.
"Patterns of Restructuring: The U.S. Class 1 Railroads from 1984 to 2004,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guido Friebel & Gerard McCullough & Laura Padilla Angulo, 2014. "Patterns of Restructuring The US Class 1 Railroads from 1984 to 2004," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 48(1), pages 115-135, January.
- Abigail K. Wozniak, 2007.
"Product Markets and Paychecks: Deregulation's Effect on the Compensation Structure in Banking,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(2), pages 246-267, January.
- Wozniak, Abigail, 2006. "Product Markets and Paychecks: Deregulation's Effect on the Compensation Structure in Banking," IZA Discussion Papers 1957, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henrik B. Okholm & Anna MÃ¶ller, 2012. "Liberalization and Postal Workers," Chapters, in: Multi-Modal Competition and the Future of Mail, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daniele Checchi & Claudio Lucifora, 2002.
"Unions and labour market institutions in Europe,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 361-408, October.
- repec:pri:indrel:484 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boustanifar, Hamid & Grant, Everett & Reshef, Ariell, 2016. "Wages and human capital in finance: international evidence, 1970-2005," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 266, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Natália Monteiro, 2009.
"Regulatory reform and labour earnings in Portuguese banking,"
Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 557-574, June.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2007. "Regulatory reform and labour earnings in Portuguese banking," NIPE Working Papers 7/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- James Peoples, 2013. "The Legacy of the Interstate Commerce Act and Labor: Legislation, Unionization, and Labor Earnings in Surface Transportation Services," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 43(1), pages 63-84, August.
- Jorge Saba Arbache, 1999. "Trade Liberalisation and Insider Power: The Case of Brazil," Studies in Economics 9902, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Rossi, A., 2006.
"Structural Reforms and Growth : Product and Labor Market Deregulations,"
2006-112, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Rossi, Alberto, 2006. "Structural Reforms and Growth: Product and Labor Market Deregulations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Peoples, 2014. "Marcus Alexis and Regulatory Reform in Surface Transportation Industries," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 243-258, September.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Randal C. Picker, 2007.
"Antitrust and Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
12902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2000.
"Private Sector Union Density and the Wage Premium: Past, Present, and Future,"
0015, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2001. "Private Sector Union Density and the Wage Premium: Past, Present, and Future ," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(3), pages 487-518, July.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2009. "Business regulation, labor force participation and employment in industrial countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 238-260.
- Bassanini, Andrea, 2015. "A Bitter Medicine? Short-term Employment Impact of Deregulation in Network Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 9187, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Paul Lengermann & Kevin McKinney & Sébastien Roux, 2012. "Persistent inter‐industry wage differences: rent sharing and opportunity costs," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Sandra E. Black & Philip E. Strahan, 2001. "The Division of Spoils: Rent-Sharing and Discrimination in a Regulated Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 814-831, September.
- Horst Feldmann, 2008. "Business regulation and labor market performance around the world," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 201-235, April.
- Jeff Borland, 2000. "Economic Explanations of Earnings Distribution Trends in the International Literature and Application to New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Schmitt, 2005. "Labor Markets and Economic Inequality in the United States Since the End of the 1970s," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2005-14, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Italo Colantone, 2012. "Trade openness, real exchange rates and job reallocation: evidence from Belgium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(4), pages 669-706, December.
- Severin Borenstein & Nancy L. Rose, 2014. "How Airline Markets Work…or Do They? Regulatory Reform in the Airline Industry," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?, pages 63-135 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.