Citations for "Bidding with Securities: Auctions and Security Design"
by Peter M. DeMarzo & Ilan Kremer & Andrzej Skrzypacz
- Yeon-Koo Che & Kathryn E. Spier, 2008.
"Strategic Judgment Proofing,"
NBER Working Papers
14183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Roll, Richard, 2011. "Serial acquirer bidding: An empirical test of the learning hypothesis," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 18-32, February.
- Abhishek, Vineet & Hajek, Bruce & Williams, Steven R., 2015. "On bidding with securities: Risk aversion and positive dependence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 66-80.
- S. Viswanathan & S. Brusco & G. Lopomo, 2004.
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
317, Econometric Society.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo & S. Viswanathan, 2004. "Merger Mechanisms," Working Papers 2004.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo & S. Viswanathan, 2004. "Merger Mechanisms," Department of Economics Working Papers 04-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo & S Viswanathan, 2004. "Merger Mechanisms," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000379, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Abhishek, Vineet & Hajek, Bruce & Williams, Steven R., 2013. "Auctions with a profit sharing contract," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 247-270.
- Inderst, Roman & Vladimirov, Vladimir, 2014.
"Preserving "Debt Capacity" or "Equity Capacity": A Dynamic Theory of Security Design under Asymmetric Information,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9923, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Inderst, Roman & Vladimirov, Vladimir, 2012. "Preserving "Debt Capacity" or "Equity Capacity": A Dynamic Theory of Security Design under Asymmetric Information," MPRA Paper 53840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Hege & Stefano Lovo & Myron B. Slovin & Marie E. Sushka, 2009.
"Equity and Cash in Intercorporate Asset Sales: Theory and Evidence,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(2), pages 681-714, February.
- Hege, Ulrich & Lovo, Stefano & Slovin, Myron & Sushka, Marie, 2006. "Equity and cash in intercorporate asset sales : theory and evidence," Les Cahiers de Recherche 859, HEC Paris.
- C. Bram Cadsby & Ninghua Du & Ruqu Wang & Jun Zhang, 2015. "Goodwill Can Hurt: a Theoretical and Experimental Investigation of Return Policies in Auctions," Working Papers 1501, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2013.
"Security Bid Auctions for Agency Contracts,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4554, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jun, Byoung Heon & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2012. "Security bid auctions for agency contracts," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 371, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2013. "Security bid auctions for agency contracts," Discussion Paper Series 1303, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Ding, Wei & Fan, Cuihong & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2013. "Horizontal mergers with synergies: Cash vs. profit-share auctions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 382-391.
- Audrey Hu & Liang Zou, 2014. "Sequential Auctions, Price Trends, and Risk Preferences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-139/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 2012.
"Procurement with Unenforceable Contract Time and the Law of Liquidated Damages,"
2012.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 2015. "Procurement with Unenforceable Contract Time and the Law of Liquidated Damages," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 160-186.
- Mehmet Ekmekci & Nenad Kos & Rakesh Vohra, 2013. "Just Enough or All: Selling a Firm," Working Papers 470, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Di Corato, Luca & Dosi, Cesare & Moretto, Michele, 2015. "Multidimensional auctions for long-term procurement contracts under the threat of early exit: the case of conservation auctions," Working Paper Series 2015:6, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Mike Burkart & Samuel Lee, 2012.
FMG Discussion Papers
dp696, Financial Markets Group.
- Roman Inderst & Holger M. Mueller, 2006.
"Informed Lending and Security Design,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 61(5), pages 2137-2162, October.
- Koufopoulos, Kostos & Kozhan, Roman & Trigilia, Giulio, . "Optimal Security Design under Asymmetric Information and Profit Manipulation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1050, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Eckbo, B. Espen, 2009. "Bidding strategies and takeover premiums: A review," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 149-178, February.
- Andrey Malenko & Alexander Gorbenko, 2013. "Means of payment and timing of mergers and acquisitions in a dynamic economy," 2013 Meeting Papers 928, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Roll, Richard, 2009. "Learning, hubris and corporate serial acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 543-561, December.
- Skrzypacz, Andrzej, 2013. "Auctions with contingent payments — An overview," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 666-675.
- Thomas Borek & Stefan Bühler & Armin Schmutzler, 2008. "Analyzing Mergers under Asymmetric Information: A Simple Reduced-Form Approach," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Beker, Pablo F. & Hernando-Veciana, Ángel, 2015. "The dynamics of bidding markets with financial constraints," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 234-261.
- Pablo F. Beker & Ángel Hernando-Veciana, 2011. "Persistent markups in bidding markets with financial constraints," Economics Working Papers we1133, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Audrey Hu & Theo Offerman & Liang Zou, 2014. "How Risk Sharing may enhance Efficiency in English Auctions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-015/I, Tinbergen Institute.