Job mobility and creative destruction: flexicurity in the land of Schumpeter
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kettemann, Andreas & Kramarz, Francis & Zweimï¿½ller, Josef, 2017. "Job Mobility and Creative Destruction: Flexicurity in the Land of Schumpeter," CEPR Discussion Papers 12112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony A. Smith, Jr. & Michael Keane, 2004.
"Generalized Indirect Inference for Discrete Choice Models,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
512, Econometric Society.
- Marianne Bruins & James A. Duffy & Michael P. Keane & Anthony A. Smith, Jr, 2015. "Generalized Indirect Inference for Discrete Choice Models," Economics Papers 2015-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Guido Imbens & Karthik Kalyanaraman, 2012.
"Optimal Bandwidth Choice for the Regression Discontinuity Estimator,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 933-959.
- Guido Imbens & Karthik Kalyanaraman, 2009. "Optimal Bandwidth Choice for the Regression Discontinuity Estimator," NBER Working Papers 14726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Kalyanaraman, Karthik, 2009. "Optimal Bandwidth Choice for the Regression Discontinuity Estimator," IZA Discussion Papers 3995, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Imbens & Karthik Kalyanaraman, 2010. "Optimal bandwidth choice for the regression discontinuity estimator," CeMMAP working papers CWP05/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:eee:econom:v:205:y:2018:i:1:p:177-203 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSeverance pay; job mobility; flexicurity;
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2017-07-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAW-2017-07-09 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:econwp:256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .