Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre Zürich, Switzerland
: +41-1-634 21 37
+41-1-634 49 82
Schönberggasse 1, CH-8001 Zürich
RePEc:edi:seizhch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andreas Kettemann & Francis Kramarz & Josef Zweimüller, 2017.
"Job mobility and creative destruction: flexicurity in the land of Schumpeter,"
ECON - Working Papers
256, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Kettemann, Andreas & Kramarz, Francis & Zweimï¿½ller, Josef, 2017. "Job Mobility and Creative Destruction: Flexicurity in the Land of Schumpeter," CEPR Discussion Papers 12112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Kettemann & Signe Krogstrup, 2013.
"Portfolio balance effects of the SNB's bond purchase program,"
ECON - Working Papers
116, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Andreas Kettemann & Signe Krogstrup, 2013. "Portfolio balance effects of the SNB's bond purchase program," Working Papers 2013-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Kettemann, Andreas & Krogstrup, Signe, 2014. "Portfolio balance effects of the Swiss National Bank’s bond purchase program," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 132-149.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Kettemann, Andreas & Krogstrup, Signe, 2014.
"Portfolio balance effects of the Swiss National Bank’s bond purchase program,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 132-149.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2015. "Nominal stability and Swiss monetary regimes over two centuries," KOF Working papers 15-379, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Antonio Diez de los Rios & Maral Shamloo, 2017.
"Quantitative Easing and Long-Term Yields in Small Open Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
17/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Antonio Diez de los Rios & Maral Shamloo, 2017. "Quantitative Easing and Long-Term Yields in Small Open Economies," Staff Working Papers 17-26, Bank of Canada.
- Severin Bernhard & Till Ebner, 2016.
"Cross-border Spillover Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policies on Swiss Asset Prices,"
2016-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Bernhard, Severin & Ebner, Till, 2017. "Cross-border spillover effects of unconventional monetary policies on Swiss asset prices," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 109-127.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Krogstrup, Signe, 2014.
"Transmission of Quantitative Easing: The Role of Central Bank Reserves,"
Working Paper Series
2014-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 20 Jun 2016.
- Jens H.E. Christensen & Signe Krogstrup, 2015. "Transmission of Quantitative Easing: The Role of Central Bank Reserves," Working Papers 2015-06, Swiss National Bank.
- Christian Grisse & Silvio Schumacher, 2017. "The response of long-term yields to negative interest rates: evidence from Switzerland," Working Papers 2017-10, Swiss National Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andreas Kettemann should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.