Report NEP-LAW-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Comino & Fabio M. Manenti & NIkolaus Thumm, 2017. "The Role of Patents in Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs). A survey of the Literature," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0212, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Simon Deakin & Viviana Mollica & Prabirjit Sarkar, 2015. "Varieties of Creditor Protection: Insolvency Law Reform & Credit Expansion in Developed Market Economies," Working Papers wp473, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Peter Blair & Bobby Chung, 2017. "Job Market Signaling through Occupational Licensing," Working Papers 2017-50, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Miguel Á., Malo, 2017. "Labour market institutions in small Pacific island countries: Main guidelines for labour market reforms," MPRA Paper 79988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralsmark, Hilda, 2017. "Media visibility and social tolerance: Evidence from USA," Working Papers in Economics 703, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Jiwon & Wittgenstein, Teresa, 2017. "Weak vs. Strong Ties: Explaining Early Settlement in WTO Disputes," ILE Working Paper Series 7, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Melanie Guldi & Lucie Schmidt, 2017. "Taxes, Transfers, and Women’s Labor Supply in the United States," Working Papers 2017-01, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Kettemann & Francis Kramarz & Josef Zweimüller, 2017. "Job mobility and creative destruction: flexicurity in the land of Schumpeter," ECON - Working Papers 256, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tröger, Tobias, 2017. "How not to do banking law in the 21st century," SAFE Policy Letters 56, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.