Keeping Refugee Children in School and Out of Work: Evidence from the World's Largest Humanitarian Cash Transfer Program
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aysun Hiziroglu Aygun & Murat Guray Kirdar & Murat Koyuncu & Quentin Stoeffler, 2021. "Keeping refugee children in school and out of work: Evidence from the world’s largest humanitarian cash transfer program," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2106, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meltem Dayioglu & Murat Guray Kirdar & Ismet Koc, 2021.
"The Making of a Lost Generation: Child Labor among Syrian Refugees in Turkey,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
2105, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Dayioglu-Tayfur, Meltem & Kirdar, Murat G. & Koc, Ismet, 2021. "The Making of a Lost Generation: Child Labor among Syrian Refugees in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 14466, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsrefugees; cash transfers; education; child labor; regression discontinuity design; program evaluation; Turkey;
All these keywords.
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2021-07-12 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-LMA-2021-07-12 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MIG-2021-07-12 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp14513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/izaaade.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Holger Hinte (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/izaaade.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.