Report NEP-ARA-2021-07-12This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dayioglu-Tayfur, Meltem & Kirdar, Murat G. & Koc, Ismet, 2021. "The Making of a Lost Generation: Child Labor among Syrian Refugees in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 14466, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Breisinger, Clemens & Kassim, Yumna & Kurdi, Sikandra & Randriamamonjy, JosÃ©e & Thurlow, James, 2021. "Food subsidies and cash transfers in Egypt: Evaluating general equilibrium benefits and trade-offs," MENA working papers 34, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bakari, Sayef & Benzid, Lamia, 2021. "Modeling the Impact of Corruption, Degree of Freedom to Invest and Democracy on Domestic Investment: Evidence from MENA Countries," MPRA Paper 108385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farah Hani & Michael Lopesciolo, 2021. "Understanding Saudi Private Sector Employment And Unemployment," CID Working Papers 131a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Aygün, Aysun Hızıroğlu & Kirdar, Murat G. & Koyuncu, Murat & Stoeffler, Quentin, 2021. "Keeping Refugee Children in School and Out of Work: Evidence from the World's Largest Humanitarian Cash Transfer Program," IZA Discussion Papers 14513, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ofori, Isaac Kwesi & Armah, Mark Kojo & Asmah, Emmanuel E., 2021. "Towards the Reversal of Poverty and Income Inequality Setbacks Due to COVID-19: The Role of Globalisation and Resource Allocation," EconStor Preprints 235481, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Erten, Bilge & Keskin, Pinar, 2021. "Does Knowledge Empower? Education, Legal Awareness and Intimate Partner Violence," IZA Discussion Papers 14480, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hind Bouzekraoui, 2021. "COVID 19: Socio-economic context of companies after containment and the fiscal and social support measures implemented (Case of MOROCCO) [COVID19 : Contexte socioéconomique des entreprises post-con," Working Papers hal-03257305, HAL.
- Farid Makhlouf & Refk Selmi, 2021. "The role of remittances in times of socio-political unrest: Evidence from Tunisia," Working Papers hal-03263815, HAL.
- Touhami Abdelkhalek & Dorothee Boccanfuso, 2021. "Impact of tax reforms in applied models: which functional forms should be chosen for the demand system ? Theory and application for Morocco," Working Papers 9, Africa Institute for Research in Economics and Social Sciences.
- Mkadmi, Jamel Eddine & Bakari, Sayef & Othmani, Ameni, 2021. "The Impact of Tax Revenues and Domestic Investments on Economic Growth in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 108387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanan Ibrahim & Ahmed Z. Khan & Shady Attia & Yehya Serag, 2021. "Classification of heritage residential building stock and defining sustainable retrofitting scenarios in Khedivial Cairo," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/326195, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.