Deutsche Konjunktur im Frühjahr 2018 - Deutsche Wirtschaft näher am Limit
[German Economy Spring 2018 - German economy closer to its limit]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto S. Mariano & Yasutomo Murasawa, 2003. "A new coincident index of business cycles based on monthly and quarterly series," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 427-443.
- Jansen, W. Jos & Jin, Xiaowen & de Winter, Jasper M., 2016.
"Forecasting and nowcasting real GDP: Comparing statistical models and subjective forecasts,"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 411-436.
- Jos Jansen & Xiaowen Jin & Jasper de Winter, 2012. "Forecasting and nowcasting real GDP: Comparing statistical models and subjective forecasts," DNB Working Papers 365, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jos Jansen, W. & Jin, Xiaowen & Winter, Jasper M. de, 2016. "Forecasting and nowcasting real GDP: Comparing statistical models and subjective forecasts," Munich Reprints in Economics 43488, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- BaÅ„bura, Marta & Giannone, Domenico & Modugno, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2013.
"Now-Casting and the Real-Time Data Flow,"
Handbook of Economic Forecasting, in: G. Elliott & C. Granger & A. Timmermann (ed.),Handbook of Economic Forecasting, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 195-237,
- Banbura, Marta & Giannone, Domenico & Modugno, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2012. "Now-casting and the real-time data flow," CEPR Discussion Papers 9112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Bańbura, Marta & Modugno, Michele, 2013. "Now-casting and the real-time data flow," Working Paper Series 1564, European Central Bank.
- Martha Banbura & Domenico Giannone & Michèle Modugno & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2012. "Now-Casting and the Real-Time Data Flow," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1988. "The Role of Wages in the Inflation Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 276-283, May.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Mario Porqueddu & Fabrizio Venditti, 2016.
"Short-Term GDP Forecasting With a Mixed-Frequency Dynamic Factor Model With Stochastic Volatility,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 118-127, January.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano & Porqueddu, Mario & Venditti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Short-term GDP forecasting with a mixed frequency dynamic factor model with stochastic volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 9334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Mario Porqueddu & Fabrizio Venditti, 2013. "Short-term GDP forecasting with a mixed frequency dynamic factor model with stochastic volatility," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 896, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Chih-Ping Chang & Kenneth M. Emery, 1996. "Do wages help predict inflation?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q I, pages 2-9.
- Michael Biggs & Thomas Mayer & Andreas Pick, 2009. "Credit and economic recovery," DNB Working Papers 218, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Olivier Blanchard & Eugenio Cerutti & Lawrence Summers, 2015.
"Inflation and Activity – Two Explorations and their Monetary Policy Implications,"
NBER Working Papers
21726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J Blanchard & Eugenio M Cerutti & Lawrence Summers, 2015. "Inflation and Activity – Two Explorations and their Monetary Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 15/230, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Blanchard & Eugenio Cerutti & Lawrence H. Summers, 2015. "Inflation and Activity: Two Explorations and Their Monetary Policy Implications," Working Paper Series WP15-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Blanchard, Oliver & Cerutti, Eugenio & SUmmers, Lawrence, 2015. "Inflation and Activity - Two Explorations and Their Monetary Policy Implications," Working Paper Series 15-070, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- J. Durbin, 2002. "A simple and efficient simulation smoother for state space time series analysis," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 603-616, August.
- Jonas Dovern & Nils Jannsen, 2017. "Prognosen in verschiedenen Konjunkturphasen [Forecasts in Different Business Cycle States]," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 97(7), pages 527-528, July.
- Schumacher, Christian & Breitung, Jörg, 2008. "Real-time forecasting of German GDP based on a large factor model with monthly and quarterly data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 386-398.
- Vladimir Kuzin & Massimiliano Marcellino & Christian Schumacher, 2013. "Pooling Versus Model Selection For Nowcasting Gdp With Many Predictors: Empirical Evidence For Six Industrialized Countries," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 392-411, April.
- Dovern, Jonas & Jannsen, Nils, 2017.
"Systematic errors in growth expectations over the business cycle,"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 760-769.
- Dovern, Jonas & Jannsen, Nils, 2015. "Systematic errors in growth expectations over the business cycle," Kiel Working Papers 1989, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles R. Nelson, 1999. "State-Space Models with Regime Switching: Classical and Gibbs-Sampling Approaches with Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262112388, December.
More about this item
KeywordsKonsum; Prognosefehlerevaluierung; Konjunkturprognose; Stabilisierungspolitik; Frühindikatoren; Ausblick; Faktormodell;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2020-01-27 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkkb:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.