The Role of Wages in the Inflation Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976. "A Classical Macroeconometric Model for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 207-237, April.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1973. "Rational Expectations, the Real Rate of Interest, and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(2), pages 429-480.
- Stephen T. Marston, 1976. "Employment Instability and High Unemployment Rates," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(1), pages 169-210.
- Barro, Robert J, 1977.
"Unanticipated Money Growth and Unemployment in the United States,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 101-115.
- Robert J. Barro, 1976. "Unanticipated Money Growth and Unemployment in the United States," Working Papers 234, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall, 1972. "Turnover in the Labor Force," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 3(3), pages 709-764.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kennedy, James E., 1998. "An Analysis of Time-Series Estimates of Capacity Utilization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 169-187.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1988. "The Challenge of High Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1-15.
- Ivan Kitov, 2007.
"Inflation, Unemployment, Labor Force Change in European Counties,"
- Kitov, Ivan, 2007. "Inflation, unemployment, labor force change in European countries," MPRA Paper 14557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeremy Rudd & Karl Whelan, 2007.
"Modeling Inflation Dynamics: A Critical Review of Recent Research,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(s1), pages 155-170, February.
- Karl Whelan & Jeremy Rudd, 2005. "Modelling inflation dynamics : a critical review of recent research," Open Access publications 10197/237, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jeremy B. Rudd & Karl Whelan, 2005. "Modelling inflation dynamics: a critical review of recent research," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-66, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeremy Rudd & Karl Whelan, 2007. "Modeling inflation dynamics : a critical review of recent research," Open Access publications 10197/201, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Rudd, Jeremy & Whelan, Karl, 2005. "Modelling Inflation Dynamics: A Critical Review of Recent Research," Research Technical Papers 7/RT/05, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Martin Schmidt, 2003. "The relative adjustment of wages and prices: direct tests within a multiple-equation system," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 985-997.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Loungani, Prakash, 1996.
"Evidence on Nominal Wage Rigidity from a Panel of U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 650-668, November.
- Vivek Ghosal & Prakash Loungani, 1995. "Evidence on nominal wage rigidity from a panel of U.S. manufacturing industries," International Finance Discussion Papers 512, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ahtiala, Pekka & Kanto, Antti, 2002. "Contractionary effects of expansionary fiscal policy: theory and tests," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 137-152, January.
- Attilio Zanetti, 2007. "Do Wages Lead Inflation? Swiss Evidence," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 143(I), pages 67-92, March.
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber & Geoff Perry, 2009. "Real wages, inflation and labour productivity in Australia," Working Papers 0921, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Leleux, Benoit & Surlemont, Bernard, 2003. "Public versus private venture capital: seeding or crowding out? A pan-European analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 81-104, January.
- Forgha Godfrey NJIMANTED & Daniel AKUME & Emmanuel Mbella MUKETE, 2016. "The Impact of Key Monetary Variables on the Economic Growth of the CEMAC Zone," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 4(2), pages 54-67.
- Ellen R. Rissman, 1995. "Sectoral wage growth and inflation," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jul, pages 15-28.
- Kenny, Geoff & McGettigan, Donal, 1996. "Non-Traded, Traded and Aggregate Inflation In Ireland (Part 2)," Research Technical Papers 3B/RT/96, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2000. "Group Wage Curves," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 00-63, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber & Geoff Perry, 2012.
"Real wages, inflation and labour productivity in Australia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(23), pages 2945-2954, August.
- Kumar, Saten & Webber, Don J. & Perry, Geoff, 2009. "Real Wages, Inflation and Labour Productivity in Australia," MPRA Paper 19293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1993. "Unit labor costs and the price level," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 35-52.
- C. Alan Garner, 1998. "A closer look at the employment cost index," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 63-78.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:276-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.