The quasi-market of employment services in Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2018.
"Overeducation at a Glance. Determinants and Wage Effects of the Educational Mismatch Based on AlmaLaurea Data,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 999-1032, June.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch based on AlmaLaurea data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 15, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Francesco Pastore, 2015. "The Youth Experience Gap," SpringerBriefs in Economics, Springer, edition 127, number 978-3-319-10196-5, September.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2017.
"Why so slow? The School-to-Work Transition in Italy,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
65, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Why So Slow? The School-to-Work Transition in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 10767, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giuseppe Lucio Gaeta & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera & Francesco Pastore, 2017.
"Much Ado about Nothing? The Wage Penalty of Holding a PhD Degree but Not a PhD Job Position,"
Research in Labor Economics, in: Solomon W. Polachek & Konstantinos Pouliakas & Giovanni Russo & Konstantinos Tatsiramos (ed.),Skill Mismatch in Labor Markets, volume 45, pages 243-277,
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Giuseppe Lucio Gaeta & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera & Francesco Pastore, 2016. "Much ado about nothing? The wage penalty of holding a Ph.D. degree but not a Ph.D. job position," Discussion Papers 7_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Lavadera, Giuseppe Lubrano & Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Much ado about nothing? The wage penalty of holding a Ph.D. degree but not a Ph.D. job position," GLO Discussion Paper Series 12, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Francesco Pastore, 2015.
"The European Youth Guarantee: labor market context, conditions and opportunities in Italy,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2015. "The European Youth Guarantee: Labor Market Context, Conditions and Opportunities in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 8921, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francesco Pastore, 2009. "School-to-Work Transitions in Mongolia," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 6(2), pages 245-264, December.
- Le Grand, Julian, 1991. "Quasi-markets and Social Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(408), pages 1256-1267, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic employment services; Quasi-markets; Cherry-picking; Gaming; Lombardy region; Jobs Act;
- H44 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Goods: Mixed Markets
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.