Improving Children Health and Cognition: Evidence from School-Based Nutrition Intervention in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Janet Currie & Tom Vogl, 2013.
"Early-Life Health and Adult Circumstance in Developing Countries,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 1-36, May.
- Janet Currie & Tom Vogl, 2012. "Early-Life Health and Adult Circumstance in Developing Countries," Working Papers 1454, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Janet Currie & Tom Vogl, 2012. "Early-Life Health and Adult Circumstance in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Baird & Joan Hamory Hicks & Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel, 2016. "Worms at Work: Long-run Impacts of a Child Health Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 131(4), pages 1637-1680.
- Nava Ashraf & Erica Field & Jean Lee, 2014. "Household Bargaining and Excess Fertility: An Experimental Study in Zambia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(7), pages 2210-2237, July.
- Sylvie Moulin & Michael Kremer & Paul Glewwe, 2009.
"Many Children Left Behind? Textbooks and Test Scores in Kenya,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 112-135, January.
- Paul Glewwe & Michael Kremer & Sylvie Moulin, 2007. "Many Children Left Behind? Textbooks and Test Scores in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 13300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Kremer & Paul Glewwe & Sylvie Moulin, 2007. "Many Children Left Behind? Textbooks and Test Scores in Kenya," CID Working Papers 149, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:26447 is not listed on IDEAS
- John A. Maluccio & John Hoddinott & Jere R. Behrman & Reynaldo Martorell & Agnes R. Quisumbing & Aryeh D. Stein, 2009. "The Impact of Improving Nutrition During Early Childhood on Education among Guatemalan Adults," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(537), pages 734-763, April.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis & Edward Miguel & Charu Puri-Sharma, 2006. "Anemia and School Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(4).
More about this item
KeywordsDouble-fortified salt; education; anemia; cognition; school-children; mid-day meal; India; randomized controlled trial;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-05-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2018-05-14 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2018-05-14 (Education)
- NEP-EXP-2018-05-14 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .