The Effects of the Coffee Trademarking Initiative and Starbucks Publicity on Export Prices of Ethiopian Coffee
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aslihan Arslan & Christopher P. Reicher, 2011. "The Effects of the Coffee Trademarking Initiative and Starbucks Publicity on Export Prices of Ethiopian Coffee," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 20(5), pages 704-736, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007.
"Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation : The Case of Coffee,"
33, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007. "Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation: The Case of Coffee," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7866, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:e88-e106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonard Leung, 2014. "Eroded Coffee Traceability and Its Impact on Export Coffee Prices for Ethiopia," Development Discussion Papers 2014-04, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsTrademarks; coffee prices; Ethiopia;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-09-25 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec10:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .