Eroded Coffee Traceability and Its Impact on Export Coffee Prices for Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aslihan Arslan & Christopher P. Reicher, 2011.
"The Effects of the Coffee Trademarking Initiative and Starbucks Publicity on Export Prices of Ethiopian Coffee,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 20(5), pages 704-736, November.
- Arslan, Aslıhan & Reicher, Christopher Phillip, 2010. "The Effects of the Coffee Trademarking Initiative and Starbucks Publicity on Export Prices of Ethiopian Coffee," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 22, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- David BOANSI & Christian CRENTSIL, 2013.
"Competitiveness and Determinants of Coffee Exports, Producer Price and Production for Ethiopia,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Economics and International Business,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 31-56, August.
- Boansi, David & Crentsil, Christian, 2013. "Competitiveness and determinants of coffee exports, producer price and production for Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 48869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Worako, Tadesse Kumma & van Schalkwyk, Herman D. & Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & Ayele, Gezahegn, 2008. "Producer price and price transmission in a deregulated Ethiopian coffee market," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(4), December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tröster, Bernhard & Staritz, Cornelia, 2015. "Global commodity chains, financial markets, and local market structures: Price risks in the coffee sector in Ethiopia," Working Papers 56, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEthiopian Commodity Exchange; Ethiopian coffee; coffee traceability; commoditization;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-08-16 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2014-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .