Competitiveness and Determinants of Coffee Exports Producer Price and Production for Ethiopia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Boansi, David & Crentsil, Christian, 2013. "Competitiveness and determinants of coffee exports, producer price and production for Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 48869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boansi, David, 2013. "Export performance and macro-linkages: A look at the competitiveness and determinants of cocoa exports, production and prices for Ghana," MPRA Paper 48345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Worako, Tadesse Kumma & van Schalkwyk, Herman D. & Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & Ayele, Gezahegn, 2008. "Producer price and price transmission in a deregulated Ethiopian coffee market," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(4), pages 1-22, December.
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamagn Woyesa & Satinder Kumar, 2021. "Potential of coffee tourism for rural development in Ethiopia: a sustainable livelihood approach," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 815-832, January.
- Aron Torok & Tamas Mizik & Attila Jambor, 2018. "The Competitiveness of Global Coffee Trade," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(5), pages 1-6.
- Abebe Negeri Shonte & Quan Ji, 2022. "Management Commitment and Sustainable Coffee Export Performance, Evidence from Ethiopian Companies: The Mediating Role of Corporate Social Responsibility," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-19, October.
- Mabeta, Joshua, 2015. "Determinants of Non-Traditional Agricultural Exports Growth in Zambia: A Case of Cotton and Tobacco," Research Theses 243450, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Leonard Leung, 2014. "Eroded Coffee Traceability and Its Impact on Export Coffee Prices for Ethiopia," Development Discussion Papers 2014-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Destaw M. Mazengia & Xia Youfu, 2021. "The Moderating Effect of Institutional Environment on Oilseed Export Competitiveness in Sub-Saharan African Countries," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 5(4), pages 189-206.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Morris, Sebastian, 2007.
"Agriculture: A Perspective from History, the Metrics of Comparative Advantage, and Limitations of the Market to Understand the Role of State in a Globalising World,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP2007-02-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Sebastian Morris, 2007. "Agriculture: A Perspective from History, the Metrics of Comparative Advantage, and Limitations of the Market to Understand the Role of State in a Globalising World," Working Papers id:870, eSocialSciences.
- Beňo, Michal, 2021. "E-working: Country Versus Culture Dimension," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 13(2), June.
- Dominika Choros-Mrozowska, 2020. "Changes and Comparisons in Pattern of Polish Chinese Trade within the “16+1” Format," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 327-342.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2009. "Systema Indikatorov Evraziyskoy Integracii [The System of Indicators of Eurasian Integration]," MPRA Paper 20914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalia Ishchukova & Luboš Smutka, 2013. "Revealed comparative advantage of Russian agricultural exports," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 61(4), pages 941-952.
- Céline CARRERE & Marco FUGAZZA & Marcelo OLARREAGA & Frédéric ROBERT-NICOUD, 2014.
"Trade in Unemployment,"
- Céline Carrère & Marco Fugazza & Marcelo Olarreaga & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2014. "Trade In Unemployment," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 64, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Céline CARRERE & Marco FUGAZZA & Marcelo OLARREAGA & Frédéric ROBERT-NICOUD, 2014. "Trade in Unemployment," Working Papers P101, FERDI.
- Olarreaga, Marcelo & Robert-Nicoud, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Fugazza, Marco & CarrÃ¨re, CÃ©line, 2014. "Trade in Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carrère, Céline & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2014. "Trade in Unemployment," Papers 712, World Trade Institute.
- Carrère, Céline & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2014. "Trade in Unemployment," Papers 685, World Trade Institute.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "The System of Indicators of Eurasian Integration," MPRA Paper 22227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Setyastuti, Rini & Adiningsih, Sri & Widodo, Tri, 2018. "The Dynamics of Comparative Advantage in the ASEAN Region," MPRA Paper 86541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ortiz Ojeda, Alma Lucero & Gómez Aguirre, Mario, 2017. "Competitividad de la industria textil y de la confección: el caso de México y China 1996-2012," Revista Nicolaita de Estudios Económicos, Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Empresariales, vol. 12(2), pages 85-111.
- Siegfried Bender & Kui-Wai Li, 2002.
"The Changing Trade and Revealed Comparative Advantages of Asian and Latin American Manufacture Exports,"
843, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Bender, Siegfried & Li, Kui-Wai, 2002. "The Changing Trade and Revealed Comparative Advantages of Asian and Latin American Manufacture Exports," Center Discussion Papers 28478, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2007.
"Comparative Advantages In Agro-Food Trade Of Hungary, Croatia And Slovenia With The European Union,"
IAMO Discussion Papers
90870, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Bojnec, Štefan & Fertő, Imre, 2007. "Comparative advantages in agro-food trade of Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia with the European Union [Komparative Vorteile Ungarns, Kroatiens und Sloweniens im Handel von Agrar- und Ernährungsgütern ," IAMO Discussion Papers 106, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia & Ramos Maria, José, 2007.
"International Trade Patterns over the Last Four Decades: How does Portugal Compare with other Cohesion Countries?,"
5996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Amador & José R. Maria & Sónia Cabral, 2007. "International Trade Patterns over the Last Four Decades: How does Portugal Compare with other Cohesion Countries?," Working Papers w200714, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Martin Grančay & Tomáš Dudáš, 2019. "Bilateral trade flows and comparative advantage: does the size matter?," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 41(4), pages 397-413, December.
- De Lombaerde, Philippe A.A., 2006. "Trade liberalization indexes and the evaluation of preferential trade agreements: A note on Ruiz Estrada," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 877-883, November.
- Laosutsan, Pheesphan & Shivakoti, Ganesh P. & Soni, Peeyush, 2016. "Comparative advantage and export potential of Thai vegetable products following the integration into the ASEAN Economic Community," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 20(4), December.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Shishodia, Mahika, 2017. "Agribusiness competitiveness: Applying analytics, typology, and measurements to Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1648, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fekadu Gelaw & Stijn Speelman & Guido Huylenbroeck, 2017. "Impacts of Institutional Intervention on Price Transmissions: The Case of the Ethiopian Commodity Exchange," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 88-106, November.
- Alje van Dam & Andres Gomez‐Lievano & Frank Neffke & Koen Frenken, 2023.
"An information‐theoretic approach to the analysis of location and colocation patterns,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 173-213, January.
- Alje van Dam & Andres Gomez-Lievano & Frank Neffke & Koen Frenken, 2020. "An information-theoretic approach to the analysis of location and co-location patterns," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2036, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2020.
- Alje van Dam & Andres Gomez-Lievano & Frank Neffke & Koen Frenken, 2020. "An information-theoretic approach to the analysis of location and co-location patterns," Papers 2004.10548, arXiv.org.
- Idsardi, E.F. & Schalkwyk, H.D. & Viviers, W., 2015. "The Agricultural Product Space: Prospects for South Africa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211752, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Umar Fachrudin & Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2016. "Impact Analysis of Normalized Revealed Comparative Advantageon ASEAN’s Non-Oil and Gas Export Pattern Using Gravity-Model Approach," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201603, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised May 2016.
More about this item
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy; Animal Welfare Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srs:jareib:v:1:y:2013:i:1:p:31-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://journals.aserspublishing.eu/jareib .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Claudiu Popirlan (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://journals.aserspublishing.eu/jareib .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.