Report NEP-AFR-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ayodele F. Odusola, "undated". "Land Grab in Africa: A Review of Emerging Issues and Implications for Policy Options," Working Papers 124, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-450 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-454 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Pasquier-Doumer, Laure, 2014. "Transitions in a West African Labour Market: The Role of Family Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 8349, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nicolas Berman & Mathieu Couttenier & Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig, 2014. "This Mine is Mine! How minerals fuel conflicts in Africa," OxCarre Working Papers 141, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Leonard Leung, 2014. "Eroded Coffee Traceability and Its Impact on Export Coffee Prices for Ethiopia," Development Discussion Papers 2014-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Syden Mishi and Lilymore Mudziwapasi, 2014. "Remittances and sustainability of family livelihoods in Zimbabwe: Case Study of Chegutu Town," Working Papers 440, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ferdi Botha, 2014. "The Good African Society Index," Working Papers 441, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Menkhaus, Ken, 2014. "Aid and institution-building in fragile states: The case of Somali-inhabited eastern Horn of Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 002, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Juana, James S., 2014. "Aid and the environment: The case of Botswana," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alia, Didier Yelognisse & Anago, Romuald E. Kouadio, 2014. "Foreign aid effectiveness in African economies: Evidence from a panel threshold framework," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).