Land Grab in Africa: A Review of Emerging Issues and Implications for Policy Options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ayodele F. Odusola, "undated". "Land Grab in Africa: A Review of Emerging Issues and Implications for Policy Options," One Pager 248, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schut, Marc & Slingerland, Maja & Locke, Anna, 2010. "Biofuel developments in Mozambique. Update and analysis of policy, potential and reality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5151-5165, September.
- Hanan G. Jacoby & Bart Minten, 2007. "Is Land Titling in Sub-Saharan Africa Cost-Effective? Evidence from Madagascar," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 21(3), pages 461-485, June.
- Deininger, Klaus & Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Holden, Stein & Zevenbergen, Jaap, 2008.
"Rural Land Certification in Ethiopia: Process, Initial Impact, and Implications for Other African Countries,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1786-1812, October.
- Deininger, Klaus & Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Holden, Stein & Zevenbergen, Jaap, 2007. "Rural land certification in Ethiopia : process, initial impact, and implications for other African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4218, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Byerlee, Derek, 2012.
"The Rise of Large Farms in Land Abundant Countries: Do They Have a Future?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 701-714.
- Deininger, Klaus & Byerlee, Derek, 2011. "The rise of large farms in land abundant countries : do they have a future ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5588, The World Bank.
- Klaus Deininger & Derek Byerlee & Jonathan Lindsay & Andrew Norton & Harris Selod & Mercedes Stickler, 2011. "Rising Global Interest in Farmland : Can it Yield Sustainable and Equitable Benefits?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2263, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rac:ecchap:2017-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Odusola, Ayodele & Bhorat, Haroon & Conceição, Pedro, 2017. "Planting and nurturing the seeds of equity in Africa," UNDP Africa Research Discussion Papers 266951, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- repec:rac:ecchap:2017-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Odusola, Ayodele, 2017. "Agriculture, Rural Poverty and Income Inequality in sub-Saharan Africa," UNDP Africa Economists Working Papers 266998, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- UNDP Regional Bureau for Africa & Ayodele Odusola & Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Haroon Bhorat & Pedro Conceição & Ayodele Odusola & Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Haroon Bhorat & Pedro Concei ‹o, "undated". "Conclusions and Policy Recommendations," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2017-18, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- UNDP Regional Bureau for Africa & Ayodele Odusola, "undated". "Agriculture, Rural Poverty and Income Inequality in sub-Saharan Africa," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2017-05, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-08-16 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2014-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-08-16 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.