Process-based Organization Design Model: Theoretical Review and Model Conceptualization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ewa Ziemba & Iwona Oblak, 2012. "Information systems in process driven business organizations (Systemy informatyczne w organizacjach zorientowanych procesowo)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(38), pages 8-24.
- Tomislav Hernaus & Ana Aleksic & Maja Klindzic, 2013. "Organizing for Competitiveness – Structural and Process Characteristics of Organizational Design," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(4), December.
More about this item
Keywordsorganization design; process-based organization; process-based organization design model; business processes;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-11-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-11-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:wpaper:0806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .