Report NEP-PPM-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco A. Franzoni, 2006. "Underinvestment vs. Overinvestment: Evidence from Price Reactions to Pension Contributions," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-22, Swiss Finance Institute, revised May 2008.
- Missaka Warusawitharana, 2008. "Research and development, profits and firm value: a structural estimation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jérôme Vicente & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Olivier Brossard, 2008. "Getting Into Networks and Clusters: Evidence on the GNSS composite knowledge process in (and from) Midi-Pyrénées," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0815, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2008.
- Tomislav Hernaus, 2008. "Process-based Organization Design Model: Theoretical Review and Model Conceptualization," EFZG Working Papers Series 0806, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Winther, K. Tobias, 2008. "Analyzing new profit opportunities: a guide to making business projects financially successful," MPRA Paper 11346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Bergemann & Ulrich Hege & Liang Peng, 2008. "Venture Capital and Sequential Investments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1682, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2008.
- Tomislav Hernaus, 2008. "Generic Process Transformation Model: Transition to Process-based Organization," EFZG Working Papers Series 0807, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.