Analyzing new profit opportunities: a guide to making business projects financially successful
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Cynthia J & Kazemi, Hossein B & Nanisetty, Prasad, 1999. "Time-Varying Risk and Return in the Bond Market: A Test of a New Equilibrium Pricing Model," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(3), pages 631-642.
- Barberis, Nicholas & Thaler, Richard, 2003. "A survey of behavioral finance," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 18, pages 1053-1128 Elsevier.
- Barla, Philippe, 2000. "Firm size inequality and market power," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 693-722, July.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1987. "Measuring Market Power in U.S. Industry," NBER Working Papers 2212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell Cooper & Joao Ejarque, 2000.
"Exhuming Q: Market Power vs. Capital Market Imperfections,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0528, Econometric Society.
- Russell Cooper & Joao Ejarque, 2001. "Exhuming Q: Market Power vs. Capital Market Imperfections," NBER Working Papers 8182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Domenico Marchetti, 2002. "Markups and the Business Cycle: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Branches," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 87-103, January.
- K. R. MacCrimmon & M. Toda, 1969. "The Experimental Determination of Indifference Curves," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(4), pages 433-451.
- J. Doyne Farmer & Martin Shubik & Eric Smith, 2005. "Economics: the next physical science?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1520, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alexis Jacquemin, 1987. "The New Industrial Organization: Market Forces and Strategic Behavior," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262600145, January.
- Jonathan L. Willis, 2003. "Implications of structural changes in the U.S. economy for pricing behavior and inflation dynamics," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 5-27.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness planning; car market; change management; cost; decision making; enabling mindset; enabling technology; innovation; market power; market size; marketing research; modeling; new product adoption; optimization; pricing; profit optimization; profit; radical innovation; risk; risk adjusted value; risk management; scenario planning; strategic planning; strategy; theory-structured learning; technology adoption; utilityscape; value; value chain; value creation; value driver; value net;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2008-11-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-RMG-2008-11-11 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .