A model of the impact of smoking bans on smoking with evidence from bans in England and Scotland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celidoni, Martina & Pieroni, Luca & Salmasi, Luca, 2014. "Side-effects of anti-smoking policies on health behaviors. Evidence from the US," MPRA Paper 58312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Hai V., 2013. "Do smoke-free car laws work? Evidence from a quasi-experiment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 138-148.
- Pieroni, Luca & Chiavarini, Manuela & Minelli, Liliana & Salmasi, Luca, 2013.
"The role of anti-smoking legislation on cigarette and alcohol consumption habits in Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 116-126.
- Pieroni, Luca & Chiavarini, Manuela & Minelli, Liliana & Salmasi, Luca, 2012. "The role of anti-smoking legislation on cigarette and alcohol consumption habits in Italy," MPRA Paper 42480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Leicester & Peter Levell, 2013. "Anti-smoking policies and smoker well-being: evidence from Britain," IFS Working Papers W13/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wildman, John & Hollingsworth, Bruce, 2013. "Public smoking bans and self-assessed health: Evidence from Great Britain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 209-212.
More about this item
Keywordssmoking; smoking bans; policy evaluation; BHPS;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:hectdg:11/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Rawlings). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .