Cross-National Sources of Health Inequality: Education and Tobacco Use in the World Health Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007.
"On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World,"
NBER Working Papers
12837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(2), pages 247-287.
- Rodrigo Reis Soares, 2006. "On the determinants of mortality reductions in the developing world," Textos para discussão 529, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser, 2006.
"Why Do Europeans Smoke More than Americans?,"
NBER Working Papers
12124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pampel, Fred, 2008. "Tobacco use in sub-Sahara Africa: Estimates from the demographic health surveys," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1772-1783, April.
- Alexander J. Cowell, 2006. "The relationship between education and health behavior: some empirical evidence," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 125-146.
- Sherry Glied & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2008. "Technological innovation and inequality in health," Demography, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 741-761, August.
- Rajeev Goel & Michael Nelson, 2004. "International patterns of cigarette smoking and global antismoking policies," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 382-394, September.
- FFF1Alberto NNN1Minujin & FFF2Enrique NNN2Delamonica, 2004. "Socio-economic inequalities in mortality and health in the developing world," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 2(13), pages 331-354, April.
- Samuel Preston & Haidong Wang, 2006. "Sex mortality differences in The United States: The role of cohort smoking patterns," Demography, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 631-646, November.
- Ganzeboom, H.B.G. & de Graaf, P.M. & Treiman, D.J. & de Leeuw, J., 1992. "A standard international socio-economic index of occupational status," WORC Paper 85970031-d601-46e3-befb-1, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deon Filmer & Lant Pritchett, 2001. "Estimating Wealth Effects Without Expenditure Data—Or Tears: An Application To Educational Enrollments In States Of India," Demography, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 115-132, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:48:y:2011:i:2:p:653-674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.