Cross-National Sources of Health Inequality: Education and Tobacco Use in the World Health Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rajeev Goel & Michael Nelson, 2004. "International patterns of cigarette smoking and global antismoking policies," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 28(3), pages 382-394, September.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007.
"On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World,"
Population and Development Review,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(2), pages 247-287.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World," NBER Working Papers 12837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo Reis Soares, 2006. "On the determinants of mortality reductions in the developing world," Textos para discussão 529, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser, 2009.
"Why Do Europeans Smoke More than Americans?,"
in: Developments in the Economics of Aging, pages 255-282
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deon Filmer & Lant Pritchett, 2001. "Estimating Wealth Effects Without Expenditure Data—Or Tears: An Application To Educational Enrollments In States Of India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(1), pages 115-132, February.
- Samuel Preston & Haidong Wang, 2006. "Sex mortality differences in The United States: The role of cohort smoking patterns," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 43(4), pages 631-646, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10510 is not listed on IDEAS
- FFF1Alberto NNN1Minujin & FFF2Enrique NNN2Delamonica, 2004. "Socio-economic inequalities in mortality and health in the developing world," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 2(13), pages 331-354, April.
- Pampel, Fred, 2008. "Tobacco use in sub-Sahara Africa: Estimates from the demographic health surveys," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1772-1783, April.
- Ganzeboom, H.B.G. & de Graaf, P.M. & Treiman, D.J. & de Leeuw, J., 1992. "A standard international socio-economic index of occupational status," WORC Paper 85970031-d601-46e3-befb-1, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Sherry Glied & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2008. "Technological innovation and inequality in health," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(3), pages 741-761, August.
- Alexander J. Cowell, 2006. "The relationship between education and health behavior: some empirical evidence," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 125-146.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:48:y:2011:i:2:p:653-674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.