Emerging Modes of Timeline Data Collection: Event History Calendar Time Diary and Methods
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 93 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jay Stewart, 2004. "What Do Male Nonworkers Do?," Working Papers 371, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Jacobsen, Joyce P. & Kooreman, Peter, 2005.
"Timing constraints and the allocation of time: The effects of changing shopping hours regulations in The Netherlands,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 9-27, January.
- Jacobsen, Joyce P. & Kooreman, Peter, 2004. "Timing Constraints and the Allocation of Time: The Effects of Changing Shopping Hours Regulations in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 1309, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juster, F. Thomas & Stafford, Frank P., 1990.
"The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioural Models, and Problems of Measurement,"
Working Paper Series
258, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Juster, F Thomas & Stafford, Frank P, 1991. "The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioral Models, and Problems of Measurement," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 471-522, June.
- Gershuny, Jonathan, 2000. "Changing Times: Work and Leisure in Postindustrial Society," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287872, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:93:y:2009:i:1:p:69-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.