Youth Unemployment: Aggregate Incidence and Consequences for Individuals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce Chapman & Matthew Gray, 2002. "Youth Unemployment: Aggregate Incidence and Consequences for Individuals," CEPR Discussion Papers 459, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosella Gardecki & David Neumark, 1998.
"Order from Chaos? The Effects of Early Labor Market Experiences on Adult Labor Market Outcomes,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 51(2), pages 299-322, January.
- Rosella Gardecki & David Neumark, 1997. "Order from Chaos? The Effects of Early Labor Market Experiences on Adult Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 5899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holzer, Harry J, 1988. "Search Method Use by Unemployed Youth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Gregory, M. & Jukes, R., 1997. "The Effects of Unemployment on Subsequent Earnings: A Study of British Men 1984-94," Papers 21, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Knights, Stephen & Harris, Mark N & Loundes, Joanne, 2002.
"Dynamic Relationships in the Australian Labour Market: Heterogeneity and State Dependence,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(242), pages 284-298, September.
- Stephen Knights & Mark Harris & Joanne Loundes, 2000. "Dynamic Relationships in the Australian Labour Market: Heterogeneity and State Dependence," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Miller, Paul W, 1983. "The Determinants of School Participation Rates: A Cross-Sectional Analysis for New South Wales and Victoria," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(164), pages 43-56, March.
- Heckman, James J. & Singer, Burton, 1984. "Econometric duration analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 63-132.
- Gaston, Noel & Timcke, David, 1999. "Do Casual Workers Find Permanent Full-Time Employment? Evidence from the Australian Youth Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(231), pages 333-347, December.
- Trivedi, P K & Alexander, J N, 1989. "Reemployment Probability and Multiple Unemployment Spells: A Partial-Likelihood Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(3), pages 395-401, July.
- Jones, Stephen R G, 1989. "Job Research Methods, Intensity and Effects," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 51(3), pages 277-296, August.
- Nickell, Stephen & Narendranathan, Wiji & Stern, Jon & Garcia, Jaime, 1989. "The Nature of Unemployment in Britain: Studies of the DHSS Cohort," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198285489.
- Ruhm, Christopher J, 1997.
"Is High School Employment Consumption or Investment?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(4), pages 735-776, October.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 1995. "Is High School Employment Consumption or Investment?," NBER Working Papers 5030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Gray, 2000. "The Effects of Unemployment on the Earnings of Young Australians," CEPR Discussion Papers 419, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hardin, A & Kapuscinski, C, 1997. "Young Australians in Unemployment : Despair by any Other Name," CEPR Discussion Papers 359, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Harris, Mark N, 1996. "Modelling the Probability of Youth Unemployment in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(217), pages 118-129, June.
- Ackum, Susanne, 1991. " Youth Unemployment, Labor Market Programs and Subsequent Earnings," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 531-543.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianni ROSAS & Giovanna ROSSIGNOTTI, 2005. "Starting the new millennium right: Decent employment for young people," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 144(2), pages 139-160, June.
More about this item
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0408001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.