Reemployment Probability and Multiple Unemployment Spells: A Partial-Likelihood Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Toldi, M. & Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 1995. "Prepayment analysis for securitization," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 45-70, March.
- Ga?ecka-Burdziak, Ewa & Góra, Marek, 2017.
"How Do Unemployed Workers Behave Prior to Retirement? A Multi-State Multiple-Spell Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10680, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ewa Galecka-Burdziak & Marek Góra, 2018. "“How do unemployed workers behave prior to retirement? A multi-state multiple-spell approach”," CeRP Working Papers 170, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "The Nature of Unemployment in Urban Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409042, EconWPA.
- Bruce Chapman & Matthew Gray, 2002.
"Youth Unemployment: Aggregate Incidence and Consequences for Individuals,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
459, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bruce Chapman & Matthew Gray, 2004. "Youth Unemployment: Aggregate Incidence and Consequences for Individuals," Labor and Demography 0408001, EconWPA.
- Pieter Serneels, 2002.
"Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2002-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," Development and Comp Systems 0409013, EconWPA.
- Frosch, Katharina, 2006. "Reemployment rates over the life course: Is there still hope after late career job loss?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 64, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Ewa Galecka-Burdziak, 2016. "Multiple unemployment spells duration in Poland," Working Papers 2016-019, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:7:y:1989:i:3:p:395-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.