Value Efficiency Analysis for Incorporating Preference Information in Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Golany, B. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1985. "Foundations of data envelopment analysis for Pareto-Koopmans efficient empirical production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 91-107.
- Thanassoulis, E. & Dyson, R. G., 1992. "Estimating preferred target input-output levels using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 80-97, January.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halme, Merja & Korhonen, Pekka, 2000. "Restricting weights in value efficiency analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 175-188, October.
- Marshall, Elizabeth P. & Shortle, James S., 2005.
"Using DEA and VEA to Evaluate Quality of Life in the Mid-Atlantic States,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(2), October.
- Marshall, Elizabeth & Shortle, James, 2005. "Using DEA and VEA to Evaluate Quality of Life in the Mid-Atlantic States," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 185-203, October.
- Marshall, Elizabeth P. & Shortle, James S., 2004. "Using Dea And Vea To Evaluate Quality Of Life In The Mid-Atlantic States," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20198, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- P. Korhonen & A. Siljamaeki & M. Soismaa, 1998. "Practical Aspects of Value Efficiency Analysis," Working Papers ir98042, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- George E. Halkos & Nickolaos G. Tzeremes & Stavros A. Kourtzidis, 2010. "An application of statistical interference in DEA models: An analysis of public owned university departments' efficiency," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:14:y:2005:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-005-6493-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Eling, 2006. "Performance measurement of hedge funds using data envelopment analysis," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 20(4), pages 442-471, December.
- Peter Bogetoft & Jens Hougaard, 2003. "Rational Inefficiencies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 243-271, November.
- M. Halme & T. Joro & M. Koivu, 1998. "Dealing with Interval Scale Data in Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers ir98112, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Inha Oh & Jeong-Dong Lee & Seogwon Hwang & Almas Heshmati, 2010.
"Analysis of product efficiency in the Korean automobile market from a consumer’s perspective,"
Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Oh, Inha & Lee, Jeong-Dong & Hwang, Seogwon & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Analysis of Product Efficiency in the Korean Automobile Market from a Consumer’s Perspective," Ratio Working Papers 95, The Ratio Institute.
- Korhonen, Pekka & Tainio, Risto & Wallenius, Jyrki, 2001. "Value efficiency analysis of academic research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 121-132, April.
- Jiménez, Fernando & Zabala Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel & Zofío, José Luis, 2007. "Efficiency in Public Research Centers: Evaluating the Spanish Food Technology Program," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- T. Joro & E-J. Viitala, 1999. "The Efficiency of Public Forestry Organizations: A Comparison of Different Weight Restriction Approaches," Working Papers ir99059, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Walter Briec & Hervé Leleu, 2003. "Dual Representations of Non-Parametric Technologies and Measurement of Technical Efficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 71-96, July.
- Özgür Özpeynirci & Murat Köksalan, 2007. "Performance evaluation using data envelopment analysis in the presence of time lags," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 221-229, June.
- T. Joro, 1998. "Models for Identifying Target Units in Data Envelopment Analysis: Comparison and Extension," Working Papers ir98055, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- William Cooper & Kyung Park & Jesus Pastor, 1999. "RAM: A Range Adjusted Measure of Inefficiency for Use with Additive Models, and Relations to Other Models and Measures in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 5-42, February.
- Peter Bogetoft & Kurt Nielsen, 2005. "Internet Based Benchmarking," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 195-215, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir98054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.