Threshold cointegration and adaptive shrinkage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Balcombe, 2006. "Bayesian estimation of cointegrating thresholds in the term structure of interest rates," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 277-289, June.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Korobilis, Dimitris & Ribeiro, Pinho J., 2016.
"Exchange rate predictability in a changing world,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-24.
- Byrne, Joseph P & Korobilis, Dimitris & Ribeiro, Pinho J, 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," MPRA Paper 53684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Korobilis, Dimitris & Ribeiro, Pinho J., 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-021, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Joseph P. Byrne & Dimitris Korobilis & Pinho J. Ribeiro, 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," Working Papers 2014_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Dimitris Korobilis & Pinho J. Ribeiro, 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," Working Paper series 06_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Joseph Byrne & Dimitris Korobilis & Pinho Ribeiro, 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," Papers 1403.0627, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Huber & Michael Pfarrhofer & Thomas O. Zorner, 2018. "Stochastic model specification in Markov switching vector error correction models," Papers 1807.00529, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-linear modeling; shrinkage priors; multivariate cointegration; exchange rate modeling;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wus005:5577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WU Library). General contact details of provider: http://epub.wu.ac.at .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.