Thomas O. Zoerner
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department Volkswirtschaft Wien, Austria
WU Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
RePEc:edi:dvwuwat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Christian Hotz-Behofsits & Florian Huber & Thomas O. Zorner, 2018. "Predicting crypto-currencies using sparse non-Gaussian state space models," Papers 1801.06373, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Huber, Florian & Zörner, Thomas, 2017. "Threshold cointegration and adaptive shrinkage," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5577, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Ingrid Kubin & Thomas O. Zörner, 2017. "Human Capital in a Credit Cycle Model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp251, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Christian Hotz-Behofsits & Florian Huber & Thomas O. Zorner, 2018.
"Predicting crypto-currencies using sparse non-Gaussian state space models,"
1801.06373, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Leopoldo Catania & Stefano Grassi & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2018. "Forecasting Cryptocurrencies Financial Time Series," Working Papers No 5/2018, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (2) 2017-06-18 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (2) 2017-06-18 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2017-08-20
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2017-08-20
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2018-02-05
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2017-08-20
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2017-08-20
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2017-06-18
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas O. Zoerner should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.