Thomas O. Zoerner
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department Volkswirtschaft Wien, Austria
WU Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
RePEc:edi:dvwuwat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Christian Hotz-Behofsits & Florian Huber & Thomas O. Zorner, 2018. "Predicting crypto-currencies using sparse non-Gaussian state space models," Papers 1801.06373, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Huber, Florian & Zörner, Thomas, 2017. "Threshold cointegration and adaptive shrinkage," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5577, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Ingrid Kubin & Thomas O. Zörner, 2017. "Human Capital in a Credit Cycle Model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp251, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2017-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2017-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2017-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2017-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2017-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2017-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2017-06-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas O. Zoerner should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.